Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Cummings (and goings)

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Conspiracy theory time - I’m not 100% convinced there was a pregnancy. Announced in Feb, birth date early summer, but gave birth in April. A couple of months later a photo showed a toddler with a full head of hair, siting up.

Have another theory thanks to Twitter. Cummings still has his security pass on in his staged photo op. Straight round the back door and back to work?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
[emoji23] Brilliant you’ve been searching for that for ages, I’m in Hove and voted Nemeth, that was an extremely tongue in cheek post but fair play for digging it up well done sir, [emoji122] I’ve never voted the Brexit party or UKIP fact.

Let me see if have understood this correctly. After claiming that you voted for the Brexit Party, you are now claiming that you voted for the Johnson/Cummings ticket which you have spent this whole thread moaning about. Glad you knew what you voted for this time (whoever it was you voted for).

Nearly forgot ............... :wink:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Have another theory thanks to Twitter. Cummings still has his security pass on in his staged photo op. Straight round the back door and back to work?

Well yes, there is a perfectly serviceable back door entrance, so it was a photo opportunity. Besides which, he could work from home.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I have seen a film that deals with a similar issue.

Is that the Director's Cut as normally the plumber starts work and then gets, erm, distracted. Never seen them actually finish the job, so to speak.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here