Cullips going

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I have to admit that Reading must be the world's largest sewage works, the people there are so full of shit.

Somebody should mention that Danny Cullip, Leon Knight and just about everybody else at the club has a contract and thus, would only be on the move for an extortionate fee.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
This rumour was doing the rounds in the summer and when Danny was asked about it, he laughed.

Danny was on the transfer list at his own request for over 10 months and not one offer was made for him.

Jerryatric

NSC Patron
Jul 18, 2003
Worthing
This very same rumour was posted on Reading's "Hobnob Anyone?" 25 minutes after it was started on here; it was started by someone called "Bracknell RFC" - I looked at his profile, and his occupation is shown as "Football Genius"

Need I say more?

Well spotted, Jerry. Very similar style and content. So, are "Bracknell RFC" on Hobnob Anyone and "y2dave" (and possibly "FG") on here, related?

I think we should be told.???

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
if copout wants new players he be looking at loaning in some players that are not playing regular football for premier league clubs imho

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not this tired old rumour again, I've got a much better one. SC is now a firm FDM convert and his no 1 fan and is desperately trying to sign him before next w/e. Peter Taylor has come in with a late bid and DK has told FDM he can choose which club he wants to join. DK has taken this attitude as he doesn't want to stand in anyone's way, if they want to better themselves.

glosterseagull

Oct 2, 2003
y2dave said:
I hope I'm proved wrong but I live in Bracknell and know certain people and it looks like he's going. I fooking hate reading.

Living in Bracknell does give this 'story' a smidgen of credibility. Unless it is common knowledge obout the Bracknell link?:(

Albion Rob

Boring, boring rumours.

Although without wishing to antagonise the issue, Danny's not been at his best this season.

I can't imagine him going now though. End of the season probably, just for a new challenge, but not at the moment.

As for Leon, ha, ha, as if he would just piss off after a couple of months. Will have just got his life together and has a natural love of scoring goals and is loving being a big fish for a change.

Danny to Reading - Well, maybe at the end of the season.
Leon to Reading - Maybe in a few years, but by then, let's face it, what would be the point?
Albion Rob to Reading with the travelling army next season - a cert.

Strangull

Jul 11, 2003
I know a friend of mine's cousin who has a mate that knows someone else with three sisters and an older brother with a limp and they spread rumours about people they know.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
This whole Reading thing is very sapping.:angry:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Didn't someone say cullip lives in early which is about 2-3 miles from the madjeski.???

Lets be frank if reading want premiership football they will need a massive clear-out as only a few will be good enough and even the goat is past it.

People say cullip isn't good enough for the premiership,but he would be ahead of most of readings current defenders thats for sure.:lolol:

If madjeski keeps thinking big then he needs to spend big,but he doesn't and thats why they won't make it.:blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports