Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cullips Contract

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I Dont Know if this did happen in the summer.

But why didnt we offer him a new contract in the summer just gone?
We signed currie and molango plus wasting money on lee piercy blackwell and rodger and just recently just signed claridge(not saying waste of money)

There would have been enough money there to offer him a new contract surely and with the exception of currie that would have been the better option

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We were saying this over the summer. Maybe Cullip didn't want to sign until he knew the position re Falmer, to keep his options open?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
kinkygerbil said:
I Dont Know if this did happen in the summer.

But why didnt we offer him a new contract in the summer just gone?
We signed currie and molango plus wasting money on lee piercy blackwell and rodger and just recently just signed claridge(not saying waste of money)

There would have been enough money there to offer him a new contract surely and with the exception of currie that would have been the better option

For the 150th time, Blackwell and Rodger were out of contract and we haven't paid them anything this season.

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: Cullips Contract

e77 said:
For the 150th time, Blackwell and Rodger were out of contract and we haven't paid them anything this season.

Actually we did pay them for the weeks that they were training with us. However, because they were not under contract we didn't have to reach a settlement with them (like we did for John Piercy)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I seem to vaguely remember both Leon & Cullip being offerd or having contract talks in the summer, maybe wrong though.
Its times like these you need the search facility working :nono:

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
I seem to vaguely remember both Leon & Cullip being offerd or having contract talks in the summer, maybe wrong though.
Its times like these you need the search facility working :nono:

Leon wasn't/didn't

unsure about Cullip

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here