Cullip Injured

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Sir Steve reckons he will be fit for the start of the season, but a doubt remains:down:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I hope we can stay reasonably injury free this season coz any injury will hurt us bad with this threadbare squad.

Get well soon Skipper.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Normandy seagull said:
I back danny to make it, saw him at crawley and he wasn't moving to bad:)

Uhhh, I dunno who you saw at Crawley Normandy, but Cullip was not even in the squad. Unless you saw him moving from his chair to the bar in the players lounge.

Even I can disguise a limp in those circumstances.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
saw him getting out of his brand spanking new misubishi shogun and walk to players entrance, seems ok to me :)
and no iam not a stalker!!!!!!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Lets hope he makes it. Coppell is clearly wrapping him up in cotton wool for August 9th, no point risking him at Crawley.

Centre-back options arn't TOO bad. Pethick, Hinsh (who played a blinder there at Burnley last season), Virgo, and if we get really desperate, Butters. This is only Division 2 now remember. It was a piece of piss last time !

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
i'm wondering why Sir steve doesn't assign that new bald headed fitness instructor to be Butters personal trainer until the new season starts, ala Fat club. Maybe then he might be ready:jester:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We've also been told Piercey has a mysterious stomach complaint that has caused him to lose over half a stone recently. He's been going for tests.

I don't wish harm on anybody but could he pass it on to Butters for a while

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
i was about to suggest that...
Guy Butters current weight according to soccerbase... 15.04 stone

Yorkie said:
We've also been told Piercey has a mysterious stomach complaint that has caused him to lose over half a stone recently. He's been going for tests.

Piercy losing half a stone won't do him any harm...he'll now be able to re-aquaint himself with his feet....

:lolol:

Dunkstar

Jul 6, 2003
Up a Hill
He'll make it although no point him rushing it and re-injuring himself!I'd rather he missed a couple at the start of the season than was out 4 ages!:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports