Crystal Palace win LMA Performance of the Week

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Does the weekly award include your demolition of Donny on Saturday?

How deluded can you get?

The crap that you dickheads come out with is astonishing.

I agree that you were the better side on Tuesday but it took you 80 minutes to show it against a truly appalling display by the Albion. Other teams have shown us much better football than Palace - I cannot fault your teams effort but I did think they looked lower league material compared to others I have seen.

That's why the defeat was so hard to take - we should have buried you.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Okay, we're presently about equal. However, on Tuesday we were much much better. We still are the superior club - better fans, better manager (okay maybe not, but at least our manager is a Palace fan and not someone who is merely using the club as a stepladder in his career), better stadium (not as good or flashy but at least Selhurst has character and soul), better academy, better squad, better location, better pretty much everthing really.

Form is temporary, class is permanent. We have more class than you bumders. We. Are. Superior.

You wasn't even good Tuesday. Thought both team's were pretty poor to be honest. We were just the poorer on the day. As your chairman pointed out the other day "We need to be more like Brighton" Don't think he share's your views. He was praising as so much, I wouldn't be surprised he wasn't having a wank whilst taking the interview. Seemed more interested in us than your cup final with us

CPFCForever

Sep 28, 2011
You wasn't even good Tuesday. Thought both team's were pretty poor to be honest. We were just the poorer on the day. As your chairman pointed out the other day "We need to be more like Brighton" Don't think he share's your views. He was praising as so much, I wouldn't be surprised he wasn't having a wank whilst taking the interview. Seemed more interested in us than your cup final with us

Erin__Zimerman_Delusion_414_79.jpg

Crofty

Sep 27, 2011
I have to say I admire your ground. The engineering is superb. I didn't realise it folds away when not in use. It collapses totally in 10 minutes flat!

Crofty

Sep 27, 2011
The catering at Brighton's new ground has been voted the best in the Championship.

"Our puddings are really top class," said a delighted spokesman. "Even Palace fans have been remarking on the excellent quality of the crumble that was served up during the last ten minutes of Tuesday night's game," he added.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The catering at Brighton's new ground has been voted the best in the Championship.

"Our puddings are really top class," said a delighted spokesman. "Even Palace fans have been remarking on the excellent quality of the crumble that was served up during the last ten minutes of Tuesday night's game," he added.
That is actually quite funny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports