Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace v Manchester United - what do you want?

What result do you want?

• MAN UTD win

Votes: 126 72.4%
  • DRAW

Votes: 39 22.4%
  • PALACE win

Votes: 9 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Thought CP2010 were atrocious overall and not just saying that - one of the luckiest points only the season especially given the stonewall pen they should have conceded. That said, it’s only a point but does slash the gap to 7 having played a game more. I can see the huge hype from their fans around Will Hughes - would love him in our midfield in place of Mac or Caicedo.
Dunno I thought they scrapped well. They showed a lot of fight. Don't think it will be easy for us at selhurst.

But yes will hughes up against Mac and Caciedo is a bit embarrassing.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Dunno I thought they scrapped well. They showed a lot of fight. Don't think it will be easy for us at selhurst.

No honestly I thought they were appalling - Utd weren’t much better. The comms took that line of them battling but I didn’t see it - Rashford was terrible. Form goes out the window in our games but no doubt we are a lot, lot better than them as a team and how we’re run. Look how high up the net spend table the other day that was posted they are. They have very few assets.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

No honestly I thought they were appalling - Utd weren’t much better. The comms took that line of them battling but I didn’t see it - Rashford was terrible and his decision making as well as the refs on that pen cost them. Form goes out the window in our games but no doubt we are a lot, lot better than them as a team and how we’re run. Look how high up the net spend table the other day that was posted they are. They have very few assets

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Can't help but feel that ten hag is a good manager though. They tend to grind out results. It ain't pretty but it's effective. I thought theyve been pretty rubbish in all their recent games but have won most. Even against city.
Needless to say, they’ve spent mega to support him. They already had the joint most expensive squad in world football history. Then added sought after:

Eriksen
Casemiro £50m
Martinez £49m
Malacia
Antony £85m
Dubravka

They should be strolling the EPL with ManC.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Needless to say, they’ve spent mega to support him. They already had the joint most expensive squad in world football history. Then added sought after:

Eriksen
Casemiro £50m
Martinez £49m
Malacia
Antony £85m
Dubravka

They should be strolling the EPL with ManC.
That Antony hasn’t looked like a player a quarter of that cost yet for me. It’s mad isn’t it.

Oh well one undeserved point for the scum but onto tomorrow and cheering on Man City as you just never know and spurs look poor at the moment. Dare to dream, it’s what it’s all about and I love having something Albion on other games on the tv 👍

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Thought CP2010 were atrocious overall and not just saying that - one of the luckiest points only the season especially given the stonewall pen they should have conceded. That said, it’s only a point but does slash the gap to 7 having played a game more. I can see the huge hype from their fans around Will Hughes - would love him in our midfield in place of Mac or Caicedo.
I thought Hughes looked really poor. Gotta love football! So many varying opinions

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I can see the huge hype from their fans around Will Hughes - would love him in our midfield in place of Mac or Caicedo.
Wait What Reaction GIF by Willie Jones

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Having watched the game I thought a draw was about right , Palace might have won it but for De Gea, Both sides pretty poor.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
That Antony hasn’t looked like a player a quarter of that cost yet for me. It’s mad isn’t it.

Oh well one undeserved point for the scum but onto tomorrow and cheering on Man City as you just never know and spurs look poor at the moment. Dare to dream, it’s what it’s all about and I love having something Albion on other games on the tv 👍
More Dutch league rubbish. Ajax laughing all the way to the bank with all the overrated trash they've sold.

Oh and add gakpoo to that list.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I can see the huge hype from their fans around Will Hughes - would love him in our midfield in place of Mac or Caicedo.
I know you're joking about him being any good (yes, he looked ok when he played against us with Derby), but Palace fans don't have anything interesting to say about him do they?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I know you're joking about him being any good (yes, he looked ok when he played against us with Derby), but Palace fans don't have anything interesting to say about him do they?
Yeh they’ve been calling for him to start for ages - saw loads of tweets

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here