Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace v Man Utd. FA Cup Final

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I dislike Man United as much as the next guy, but are we seriously debating this? The prospect of Palace ramming their FA Cup down our throats for the rest of our existence makes me queasy. I will be a passionate United fan for 90 minutes.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Unlike Palace fans, who seem to have been watching our recent matches with rabid interest, I can honestly say I've never watched a single Palace match unless we've been involved and I won't be starting on Saturday.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Not bothered who wins, I don't support either team. I'll find out the result in the evening news bulletin.

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Under 2 days to go now till the final, and the excitement is building.
Just gauging opinion on your views to the outcome, will you be blinded by hatred for all things Palace, or join most in the country in hoping we turn over the Mancs and qualify for Europe.
Over to you, guys and girls .

Fvck off you goon.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Unlike Palace fans, who seem to have been watching our recent matches with rabid interest, I can honestly say I've never watched a single Palace match unless we've been involved and I won't be starting on Saturday.

I'm sure you'll have a sneaky eye on us.
Does your no interest in Palace extend to the BBS ?

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Couldn't give a toss anymore. You're just another premiership club who have cheated the system to be where you are. Everything wrong with football wrapped up in a nice red and blue package.

Enjoy your day at Wembley.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
...the excitement is building.

hy·per·bo·le

/hīˈpərbəlē/

noun

noun: hyperbole; plural noun: hyperboles

definition: exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.

synonyms: exaggeration, overstatement, magnification, embroidery, embellishment, excess, overkill, rhetoric

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'm sure you'll have a sneaky eye on us.
Does your no interest in Palace extend to the BBS ?

Saturday I'll be in a pub with no TV screens, just the way it's worked out, sure I'll check in on the score on my phone but I won't be watching the match.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
hy·per·bo·le

/hīˈpərbəlē/

noun

noun: hyperbole; plural noun: hyperboles

definition: exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.

synonyms: exaggeration, overstatement, magnification, embroidery, embellishment, excess, overkill, rhetoric

With all your euphoria on here about not getting promoted, I'm sure you can understand us getting a teeny bit excited about possibly winning the cup and qualifying for Europe.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Saturday I'll be in a pub with no TV screens, just the way it's worked out, sure I'll check in on the score on my phone but I won't be watching the match.

Enjoy your day :)

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Yes. In Bangkok. Wearing their knocked off United shirts. Over the top of their new Leicester City ones.

In the UK? Sadly, viewing figures for the FA Cup Final have been declining for years. I used to watch it religiously, and tune in from lunchtime for all the build up. I can't even remember how long it is since I last watched a single minute of it. Seriously, without googling, tell me the finalists for the last fifteen years, in order?

Even when Wigan won it, a year that should perhaps have been quite memorable for an underdog winning it against the odds, I don't know anybody who watched it. Crack on, by the way. Have a nice day out. I won't be tuning in (well, not unless somebody texts me half way through to say you're 5-0 down). Goes without saying that I hope Palace get not just beaten, but humiliated. That's football :thumbsup:

I wouldn't expect anything else from you Edna, enjoy your summer :)

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Under 2 days to go now till the final, and the excitement is building.
Just gauging opinion on your views to the outcome, will you be blinded by hatred for all things Palace, or join most in the country in hoping we turn over the Mancs and qualify for Europe.
Over to you, guys and girls .

for fork sake man ........are you serious......is your site so shite that you need to be on here...?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
outside the BBC with its mandated favourtism of "the underdog", i think most the country will want to see a ManU win. thats why Palace are the underdog you see, no one expects them to win.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I hope it's a painfully dull affair which United just about manage to win on penalties. Fans and neutrals alike are bored shitless with the pathetic nature of the game with ZERO shots on target and come away with a deep resentment for both teams having wasted 120+ minutes on an absolute snoozefest.

This gubbins about Palace being the neutral's choice is absolute toilet. I think most neutrals are utterly disinterested in the game as it's such a nothing final

Offside Oz

Apr 30, 2016
outside the BBC with its mandated favourtism of "the underdog", i think most the country will want to see a ManU win. thats why Palace are the underdog you see, no one expects them to win.

Palace are definitely the underdog but the media love Man Utd! They'll be banging on and on about United like they always do. The media love the big clubs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here