Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace v Man Utd. FA Cup Final

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
All I know is I will be watching premier league football next season. As many of you want to be able to do.

Not if it meant enduring the shit clogball your team serves up.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Thats the thing though, I really do not care. I go to watch football, not look around counting other supporters. I dont care if we sell 2000 or 20000, it genuinely does not bother me. All I know is I will be watching premier league football next season. As many of you want to be able to do.
The thing is though will you be having fun? Although we ultimately failed to win promotion, this season has been brilliant. We've played good football, won half of our games and barely lost any. We've got all of that to look forward to again next time. You guys on the other hand will be spending most of your time bitching and moaning about yet another loss to a so-so also ran, albeit in a higher division.

I'm looking forward to next year with optimism and hope, are you?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
The thing is though will you be having fun? Although we ultimately failed to win promotion, this season has been brilliant. We've played good football, won half of our games and barely lost any. We've got all of that to look forward to again next time. You guys on the other hand will be spending most of your time bitching and moaning about yet another loss to a so-so also ran, albeit in a higher division.

Pig swill only posts shite so don't hold your breath

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Terrible standard of football, awful run of league form, would think they are likely candidates for relegation next season.

I predict Pardew sacked by Xmas ... appearing on Strictly in the New Year.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015

I am actually, hopefully we can get some decent signings in the transfer window. I personally would like another manager, but the love in still seems to be strong with him.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Maybe because I can read.
2ea833e8a2c69d097ed9426f6ca2fde7.jpg
this isn't you is it? Would explain a lot.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
It's irritating enough with these sad Palace plebs on here, imagine if they'd actually won. Sod off back to your own forum you sad *******s, nobody cares about what you have to say.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
About the same time you stop getting pissed and knocking your missus about.

Clearly been on the United boards too much recently with that kind of reply......we are all lords of the gay manor down here.. :lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Anyone got the date for the Man Utd open top bus parade of the FA Cup...or do Man Utd consider the trophy too tinpot to bother?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here