Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace v Man Utd. FA Cup Final

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
I care more about the Scottish Cup final than the English one. Hibernian have been in 10 Scottish cup finals since 1902: they've lost them all. They probably deserve to win one today.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Tea time kickoff has ruined it anyway... Why would I miss a nice meal with the family just to watch Man. U v Palace ?
T V rules, I guess ... But this viewer won' t jump their tune..
Now "sponsored by Emirates" so it has lost it's uniqueness. Soon it will just be the "sponsored" Cup... :annoyed:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Tea time kickoff has ruined it anyway... Why would I miss a nice meal with the family just to watch Man. U v Palace ?
T V rules, I guess ... But this viewer won' t jump their tune..
Now "sponsored by Emirates" so it has lost it's uniqueness. Soon it will just be the "sponsored" Cup... :annoyed:

Why the tea time kick off, we've got rid of it clashing with the PL. What else is it clashing with, there's nothing else on except the Scottish Cup Final.

Are they deliberately trying to destroy this competition?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Why the tea time kick off, we've got rid of it clashing with the PL. What else is it clashing with, there's nothing else on except the Scottish Cup Final.

Are they deliberately trying to destroy this competition?

It's because they get higher viewing figures for tea-time kick-offs, simple as.

The fact that it is another small thing that diminishes the tradition of the competition and lessens its appeal seems to escape them.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Why the tea time kick off

This. Completely. Is NOTHING sacred?

09400103854c758f92ac98145b0fd520.jpg

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It's because they get higher viewing figures for tea-time kick-offs, simple as.

The fact that it is another small thing that diminishes the tradition of the competition and lessens its appeal seems to escape them.

Not higher in the UK surely? My only assumption is they pick up west coast USA, all the wrong reasons. Hate the way TV is just ruining the game

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
This mentality is unstoppable? The same mentality which saw 2 league wins since January and dropping from 5th to 15th, seems quite stoppable to me.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Wtf is going on at Wembley. Is there a yank football game tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here