Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace v Man Utd. FA Cup Final

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Out of the country this weekend so can happily completely avoid the second running of the devil's own Cup Final. A plague on both their houses, but for what it's worth, I hope United win. It's one of the things that makes you hate United even more though, that on the very, very, very rare occasions you do want them to win – namely, whenever they play Palace – you know the b'stards are likely to let you down.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I said months ago that Palace would stay up comfortably and they did and that they would be in the final. And so it was proved and I am sure any Palace fan would accept that as a good season.

If such a thing even exists any more, can you honestly see any Palace fans buying the end of season DVD?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
As someone who actually met him (unlike all the Palace fans who insist on coming on here for their own very strange reasons), I quite like Pardew and don't see what's supposed to be so objectionable about him. But fortunately I've got some paint I've got to watch drying tomorrow so will sadly miss his present club's unlucky defeat by the appalling Manchester United.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
As someone who actually met him (unlike all the Palace fans who insist on coming on here for their own very strange reasons), I quite like Pardew and don't see what's supposed to be so objectionable about him.

Apart from calling other managers old c*nts, squaring up to and headbutting players on the pitch, at numerous clubs making advances at his own players' wives and girlfriends and the rumours of being involved in gambling circles at more than one club, I'm sure he's a delightful person*.

*I lie. He's an obnoxious, alpha-male narcissist.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
United's lack of success in recent years has dwindled their worldwide appeal, and most countries are asking 'Crystal WHO?' 'Is that near Buckingham Palace?'

I'm sure I read a report recently saying they'd had a club record income in last six months or so. I guess the lack of success has had little negative impact on their global appeal.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
5.30 kickoff isn't it ?

I'll likely be down my local around that time for a couple, so it may actually be on in the background. But then You've Been Framed is on at 6.30, so I'll probably get home for that.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
5.30 kickoff isn't it ?

I'll likely be down my local around that time for a couple, so it may actually be on in the background. But then You've Been Framed is on at 6.30, so I'll probably get home for that.

Couple of pints of Bitter by any chance :wink:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
5.30 kickoff isn't it ?

Just get the pub to change channel

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Couple of pints of Bitter by any chance :wink:

Don't mind if I do :thumbsup:

Just get the pub to change channel

There'd be a riot amongst the plastics.

I'm thinking of sticking a score on Palace, as its money I'd quite happily lose to see them getting turned over. But then again, I must admit, the grizzling from the plackies would be quite amusing if they do somehow stuff it up against the 2nd worst team in the division this year, so in some ways its a win/win.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
my neighbour is planning to try and get his axolotyls to mate tomorrow night as it is full moon......so i will probably take my macro lense next door , have a spliff , and wait and watch for 5 or 6 hours whilst two blind amphibians cover eachother in mucus , eggs and semen........rivetting...!!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
I said months ago that Palace would stay up comfortably and they did and that they would be in the final. And so it was proved and I am sure any Palace fan would axccept that as a good season.

I hope thats where the "luck" ends however.

My last contribution to this thread is that there should be a ****ing away end. Jesus christ.
Nice words :)

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
palace will get thumped tomorrow by 3 or 4

and the good news is pardew is so much part of the furniture there,they will delay his sacking next season

thus palace will not touch the sides

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
This thread is a joy to read! As it said in a song...you must eat so many Lemons, 'cos you are so bitter!! :tantrum::)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I know i dislike manu and i know they threw bottles at wembley at the old man in the replay and i also know plastic is the embodiment of manchester united that said i also know that when in europe they have to be supported for they are Engliiish.....also i know that palace mean nothing to many albion and i also know that they mean a bit but if united win its as expected....

but alice? are you mad? some say it does not matter but it does......to me and many i cant have them win the micky mouse fac cup and thats that...otherwise they have 2 (Zenith cup) wembley wins....

sorry for grammer and spelling...

pass me my sedative...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here