Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace v Brighton & Hove Albion *** SCORE PREDICTOR ***

Crystal Palace v Brighton & Hove Albion *** SCORE PREDICTOR ***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Their late leveller v City will put that little bit of extra oomph into them I reckon - I'll go 1-1

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Palace 1 Brighton 3

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Can’t see us winning this one. 2-0 to you .

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
1-2 we are a lot better than them. For once that might be reflected in the score. Reminiscing (with myself!) re sitting quietly in a Palace seat for that Knockaert goal:cool:

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
I can’t see Palace being up to much, based entirely on the diet of Werther’s Originals being fed to them by their head coach. 1-3 to the good guys.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I know not necessarily the right place but close enough... unless my eyes are deceiving me, there's no match thread yet - just the score predictor. Is it an omen?

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I can't call this one, never can. If we can cut out the stupid mistakes (and I include missing chances, not just defensive errors) then we have a better than 50/50 of winning this IMO. As always - we must start quickly. On Saturday they were outplayed for 80 minutes then complacently set in with City and Palace scored with their only two attempts on target (sound familiar?!) sure that will bolster the team and fans but doesn't change the fact they should have been 4-0 down by that point and doesn't mean that they are not shite, it does mean that like us they keep going, so take note Albion. Their fans are ready to turn on Hodgson, let's help them.
0-2 to the good guys.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I know not necessarily the right place but close enough... unless my eyes are deceiving me, there's no match thread yet - just the score predictor. Is it an omen?
Ignore me I'm a :dunce: - I get agitated whenever we play that lot and got my days wrong. Even put on my BHA "Lucky Socks" today!

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Gone with a good 0-2 win for the the good guys. Arsenal stopped our little run of scoring so we will stop the opposition from scoring tonight. :albion2:

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
_c486210b-e695-432e-92b1-7739abbbcd43.jpeg
_eee46eb7-0938-46f0-8aa7-73df516824d0.jpeg

_92ae3c13-87c6-4f5b-9e25-6f5880198efd.jpeg

I'm not having any joy with the AI image generator this week. No idea what's going on with these.

Either way, COYS.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Palace played a blinder v Man City and I have to admit I did have a smile on my chops when they equalised,if they choose to low block us and play on the break then we will probably struggle,I'm hoping of course they come out to play and we pick them off nice and early and another goal in the second half, Billy Gilmour is a tempting 25-1 to score 1st last and 11s anytime,come in Billy it's time to open your account.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here