Brighton 2-2 Palace

Bruno goes off injured within 3 minutes
Barnes header gives us the lead
Orlandi Free kick doubles it
Greer scores a O.G to bring them back
Ramage scores a header in added time to save them

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
If Palace play well, Br*ghton lose, its that simple.

If we have an off day, you've got a shout. You'll give a good account of yourselves though, so probably 2-1 with us missing a load of chances. FFS to get both.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

If we have an off day, you've got a shout. You'll give a good account of yourselves though, so probably 2-1 with us missing a load of chances. FFS to get both.

If Brighton play well, you'll have problems. Not so simple. I can't call it, although being at home Palace are favourites.

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Can't win them all, I think this will be a match too far for us & going for a 2-1 defeat.

Hope I am wrong

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
2-1 to the Albion

Orlandi and CMS for us, FFS Murray for them. Zahahaha to be booked twice for diving.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
3-1 to the scummers. Starting pessimistic so now any kind of decent performance will feel like a bonus.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

What a bag of shite. Are you intending to 'play well' against us then? You certainly didn't 'play well' against Leeds and Hull under Hollow Way, Sir Douglas Freedman's tactical nous now being well deployed at Bolton.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
2-2. Really scrappy with small moments of class from each side. Barnes will get one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here