Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Crystal Palace are definitely staying up. Definitely.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
clueless so called football , you were right in the first place, {nigels} why try and get the term pikies in use has no relevance what so ever

Can I have that in English please?

:laugh: your post count! I seriously hope you're under 20 years old, that would make it excusable.

Nearly double that, but glad I brought a little bit of laughter to your life

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I'll still be here, from Brighton myself so I enjoy reading about the city itself and tbf, about your club. Who knows where we'll end up come May, it's been a brilliant PL thus far which is great to see as Man Utd ran away with it last season and very little else went on to compensate.

Quite happy to agree on other parts of our extremely mini debate, those points are certainly for another time anyway!

Fair enough. I actually don't mind Palace fans who contribute to this forum and aren't just here to piss off Brighton fans. Sadly, the other Palace fans in this thread come in the latter category.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm off to bed

Palace muppets, be sure to come back tomorrow so I can laugh at you some more :lolol:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Bollocks, no right minded 40 year old man would make such **** of himself.................would he?

I am not forty. So you think I am embarrassing myself etc. That will have a profound effect on my life, or I may just dismiss you as being clichéd and unoriginal. Yes I post on here quite a bit. But considering I spend half of my day checking emails etc, it passes the time

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I am not forty. So you think I am embarrassing myself etc. That will have a profound effect on my life, or I may just dismiss you as being clichéd and unoriginal. Yes I post on here quite a bit. But considering I spend half of my day checking emails etc, it passes the time

Alright alright, didn't want your life story! ................email checking, about your limit.

:laugh: You're gold mate

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Alright alright, didn't want your life story! ................email checking, about your limit.

:laugh: You're gold mate

Yep, email checking is how I make my money. Thats why I can just about maintain my caravan :bla: :bla: :bla:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Anyway getting back on thread it was a great 3 points yesterday . If we get some quality in i feel alot more positive about staying up , go on the pulis !

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Anyway getting back on thread it was a great 3 points yesterday . If we get some quality in i feel alot more positive about staying up , go on the pulis !

Beat hull and I think you will stay up, Cardiff could be 5 points adrift after the next round of fixtures and I think that would be them gone if that happens.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Oh my sweet Jesus On MOTD I'm seeing a flag with a picture of Pulis on it being pulled over the Nigels heads, how sad and depressing is that. So glad I'm Albion and not a pikie.

Take another look:

552672_10154244186980355_955143726_n.jpg

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
There's a term for people like you, I think it's bellend, yes that's it. A few more defeats on the bounce and back in the bottom 3 and you and all the other palace trolls will be away hiding again. Actually I really want palace to stay around 4th bottom and slip into the relegation zone in the final game on goal difference.

Oh my sweet Jesus On MOTD I'm seeing a flag with a picture of Pulis on it being pulled over the Nigels heads, how sad and depressing is that. So glad I'm Albion and not a pikie.

:facepalm:

Wow. You really are a complete idiot aren't you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here