Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Crystal Palace are definitely staying up. Definitely.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
A bloke that has posted nearly 7,000 times in a year on an internet messageboard has the audacity to call someone else a Nigel?

Haha you could not make you up you complete ****wit

Haha says the bloke who has posted close on 400 posts more(10,427)on another clubs message board than his own. Your club seriously needs to change it's name to Crystal Hypocrite's which would be a more suitable name for it's fans that follow the club. You have the cheek to call him a ****wit, have a look in a mirror pal and you will see what a ****wit looks like.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Loving it that Pullis says he tried to get Zahahaha back in loan but Moyes refused because he doesnt want him back in London. ......... clearly been a very naughty boy :lolol:

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Now you see there is the difference. We probably did when we were in the same league, but I would refrain on going back and trying to be the Billy Big Bollocks just because we have gone up a division or two , unlike you and your fellow c*nts.

Hang on... Surely I would be on here more if I was to be giving it large about being in the Premiership, rather than less.

Tut tut. Argument lost there.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Hang on... Surely I would be on here more if I was to be giving it large about being in the Premiership, rather than less.

Tut tut. Argument lost there.

If that's the case why are you here now or even come on her at all. I would much prefer you and your fellow c*nt's didn't come here ever.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Enjoy your moment of fame....looks like a game of snakes and ladders. .

Yep it is atm , Still 2 winnable home games coming up so we could be up said ladder by then . Seeing your real girlfriend tonight ?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
From bbs:

by2uda8e.jpg

:D

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Absolutely possible, yes:

Palace Pts 17 GD -16
West Ham Pts 15 GD -11
Sunderland Pts 14 GD -18

Fixtures:

Tottenham v Palace
Fulham v Sunderland
Cardiff v West Ham

Possible indeed.

And now a joyful reality.

Hopefully the arrogant gimps will disappear for a while.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here