Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Crystal Palace are definitely staying up. Definitely.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Manchester City goalscorer Edin Dzeko: "It was a hard game, maybe the toughest at this stadium in the Premier League this season. It was the last game of 2013 and we wanted to finish with a win."

Arsenal, Liverpool must be shit. Why aren't you fighting for a champions league place?

Clearly you didn't watch the game, or you'd have heard the MoM announcement. Mmm, if we were battered, then what were Norwich, Arsenal and Spurs?

I watched it and even Pulis was jumping around in front of your goal in the first half. Bus and manager and everyone you could muster.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
On the train back now. I think we did absolutely fantastic. Did our defence take a battering? Yes. Did we have some fantastic opportunities to score? Yes. Did we do a better job there than every other club so far this season? Um yep. So really any Brighton fan currently trying to do the willy waving over us losing 1-0 away from home against the top scorers in the league with a team valued at 150 times ours will really find it falling on deaf ears. Hopefully, New Years Day we'll beat Norwich and leapfrog them. COYP!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
On the train back now. I think we did absolutely fantastic. Did our defence take a battering? Yes. Did we have some fantastic opportunities to score? Yes. Did we do a better job there than every other club so far this season? Um yep. So really any Brighton fan currently trying to do the willy waving over us losing 1-0 away from home against the top scorers in the league with a team valued at 150 times ours will really find it falling on deaf ears. Hopefully, New Years Day we'll beat Norwich and leapfrog them. COYP!

Can be quite strong that Northern ale.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Maybe you will get more support on your own forum.

Honestly, it's just as amusing on here watching you all desperately trying not to admit that Palace are having a bloody good go in the Premier League, have a far superior squad and have a great chance of staying up.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You seem to be forgetting that as things stand, Palace are not in the relegation places. I sincerely hope that our present form continues because if it does, we'll stay up comfortably.

Are you 12? Or are you just bitter and jealous that Palace are lightyears ahead of you on the pitch?
i Think ( or he reckons ) we are all on ignore and thumbs down:)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You could just **** off and revel in this most glorious result* amongst your own sort you know.

(* a defeat against a reserve team)

Even we beat Man City reserves 5-2 in the cup :lolol:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

The problem you have is I think you are posting on the wrong board, as we don't give a shit what you think. The fact you are also deaf won't gain you any sympathy either.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Several shitter teams than Palace, yes. However, all of them have much better players than Brighton. Unfortunately for you, your wishes will not be granted as Pulis and Palace seem to be getting rather good at winning games.

In the words of Marouane Chamakh: "If you want to make some money, put a bet on Palace staying up this season"

I don't think it comes as much of a surprise to find most premiership teams having better players than championship teams however you are stretching it a bit to claim all the shit teams have much better players than us. I certainly don't look at your team sheet and wish we could have any one of your players. Thanks for the betting tip but I'd rather inject shit into my eyeballs than bet on Palace.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Honestly, it's just as amusing on here watching you all desperately trying not to admit that Palace are having a bloody good go in the Premier League, have a far superior squad and have a great chance of staying up.

Strangely though, no matter what you think, this is not a Palace forum, we don't support Palace, are chuffed when they lose etc. I expect you feel the same about us, if you bother to look in on your own forum.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The problem you have is I think you are posting on the wrong board, as we don't give a shit what you think. The fact you are also deaf won't gain you any sympathy either.

Dont give a shit ????

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
I don't think it comes as much of a surprise to find most premiership teams having better players than championship teams however you are stretching it a bit to claim all the shit teams have much better players than us. I certainly don't look at your team sheet and wish we could have any one of your players. Thanks for the betting tip but I'd rather inject shit into my eyeballs than bet on Palace.

You don't wish you could have Ward, Jedinak, Chamakh, Puncheon, Bannan etc. who are all far, far superior to any players in your squad? I'm afraid I don't believe you.
Look at the squads below ours (Fulham, West Ham, Sunderland) and their players (Berbatov, Parker, Carroll, Nolan, Fletcher, Giacherini etc.) and realise just how far apart they are in quality from your own.

You're deluding yourselves and (while slightly pitiable) it's bloody hilarious.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
You don't wish you could have Ward, Jedinak, Chamakh, Puncheon etc. who are all far, far superior to any players in your squad?

This is exactly what I mean. You're deluding yourselves and (while slightly pitiable) it's bloody hilarious.

Only two players I would have from Palace and they are Murray and Ward, the rest are nothing special.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
A hard fought DEFEAT and they are all on here showing off!

I feel this current confidence may come back to haunt them.

Its not confidence nor is it showing off . Confidence coming back to haunt us is something we dont do ???

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Crystal Palace are out of the relegation zone

I've got no issue at all saying that Palace, under Pulis, are putting up a decent fight. He's turned what was, even by the admission of most Palace fans, a shambolic group of players, into a gritty, hard to beat team.

The bottom of the Premier League looks like being a battle between many clubs this year and all you could ask was to be in with a sniff of survival, and you certainly have that. If we were in your position, we'd be delighted to be in the same spot.

I do have an issue with the trolling and gloating though - particularly when most of you were completely absent when the Holloway clown show was keeping the footballing world amused.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here