Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crowds of 15kish next season! How will it affect you?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Affect of Brightons shrinking crowds,probably the most important issue of this period but i'm sure other non football related threads are more interesting:shrug:

I'd say that cementing our league status and continuing our good form is a more important issue than a wild statement about something no-one has any clue about and happens in the future.

But hey, that's just me.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Not saying there's not lots of young kids its just the teenagers who turned up at the first season have gone awol!

I've no idea if a few people you spotted in 2011/12 still go to the Albion. Perhaps they've all grown up and look different. But You said "a shame we could not have bucked the trend [by having a younger fanbase]", yet the club have confirmed we have indeed bucked the trend by our "fanbase being younger than the England average club".
Agree ?

I've no idea if a few people you spotted in 2011/12 still go to the Albion. Perhaps they've all grown up and look different. But You said "a shame we could not have bucked the trend [by having a younger fanbase]", yet the club have confirmed we have indeed bucked the trend by our "fanbase being younger than the England average club".
Agree ?

Its going on my two boys of 18 and 20 who seem to know lots of that age group who jumped on board at the amex but have deserted the ship pretty quick.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
With regards to next season I say panic!!! We will ddefinitely be relegated, crowds will dwindle to about 14, the pies will be replaced with cheese and qonion crisps(no oother flavour available and all from a budget multi pack)the programme will be 2 pages on ordinary non gloss paper, kemy will be rewarded a life long contract and harveys will be replaced by cans of 39p shandy flavoured cans of pop. I am so certain of this I am willing it to happen and I will, qiute frankly, be happy once it does. However im not sure how i will spend my days once it does but i know some supermarkets , the bcc complaints department and watchdog are all going to get some mildly strong letters from me untill ive brought down the establishment with some negative words predicting the downfall of everything! And i mean everything! I wish i had something else in my life to do maybe maybe a ptotest to change electricity from positive and negative to negative and a little less
negative.What have THEY done to our club!

el punal

Having read a load of posts in response to your thread, you don't come across as being NSC's most popular chap. So I can only assume that what you do post is a complete load of b******s in order to wind most people up. For that sir, you are a WINNER!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Its going on my two boys of 18 and 20 who seem to know lots of that age group who jumped on board at the amex but have deserted the ship pretty quick.

But you didn't originally say a couple of people that i know or "lots of people" [they know"] don't go anymore. People stop going to the Albion all the time . You said the Albion hadn't bucked the trend in having a younger fanbase. The club dispute that. Do you not believe them ?

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Or maybe , and this thought is a littlr "left field" we do okay next season and god forbid really well amd all the fair weathers will return in their droves

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Having read a load of posts in response to your thread, you don't come across as being NSC's most popular chap. So I can only assume that what you do post is a complete load of b******s in order to wind most people up. For that sir, you are a WINNER!

I suggest changing the second and fourth letters of WINNER to more accurately describe a repetitive troll!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
My 18 year old son is not renewing this season, having to pay for it himself though for the first time may have something to do with it

ha ! As a Dad of similar age teenagers i understand.
Also to be fair the club have, in presumably an attempt to boost numbers, introduced a 18-21 season ticket season this year after requests (similar in pricing to OAPs) that are cheaper than the full adult ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here