Crofts?????

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
Not just me, everybody else (with a sensible answer) seemed to jump to the same 'wrong' interpretation.
I guess this conversation wouldn't be happening now, if someone had just given you the gossip.

Well not really.

Does anyone actually know if he will be back for next week? or if it is indeed personal reasons and not something else?**

**i am not asking for names, numbers, or a personal life story of Crofts or any other player.

Is that clearer for you scooby?

Yabba Dabba Do

Oct 31, 2009
sunny seaFORD
Well not really.

Does anyone actually know if he will be back for next week? or if it is indeed personal reasons and not something else?**

**i am not asking for names, numbers, or a personal life story of Crofts or any other player.

Is that clearer for you scooby?

During Sussex Radio post match analysis Mr Paul Insider indicated that he is likely to be available for the match v Carlisle on Saturday - other than that deffo none of our business .....

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
During Sussex Radio post match analysis Mr Paul Insider indicated that he is likely to be available for the match v Carlisle on Saturday - other than that deffo none of our business .....

Good good. Hope everything is sorted by next week. and we can start winning again.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Just putting it out there as a hypothetical... what if the personal issue is his wife being unhappy here and wanting to go home, and wanting him to go with her. This personal issue then affects his professional life, and as one of our players, his professional life is our business, right?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Usually 'personal reasons' is a family bereavement, but as has already been said, none of our business.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just putting it out there as a hypothetical... what if the personal issue is his wife being unhappy here and wanting to go home, and wanting him to go with her. This personal issue then affects his professional life, and as one of our players, his professional life is our business, right?
Is the club business, NONE of ours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports