Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crofts, Ruth & Lallana

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
And the rest of the interim staff: huge credit for keeping the team grounded and managing not to lose momentum during a turbulent month. The first 20-30 mins of that game were like nothing changed, and playing that way at Anfield is very impressive in any situation.

Now I'm really looking forward to the rest of the season under RDZ. I have a feeling we're going to have some exciting but stressful games...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Well said.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
And the rest of the interim staff: huge credit for keeping the team grounded and managing not to lose momentum during a turbulent month. The first 20-30 mins of that game were like nothing changed, and playing that way at Anfield is very impressive in any situation.

Now I'm really looking forward to the rest of the season under RDZ. I have a feeling we're going to have some exciting but stressful games...

Hear hear!

Was Crofts there today? I couldn’t see him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield

It’s Brighton, it’s our team, it’s always going to be stressful! :smile:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hear hear!

Was Crofts there today? I couldn’t see him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure he was on the bench on the tele several times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here