Crofts - assist, a goal and a red card

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Good luck to him and long may it continue. I personally thought he was a bit over-rated here and was more than happy with the 400K we took for him.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Good luck to him and long may it continue. I personally thought he was a bit over-rated here and was more than happy with the 400K we took for him.

Overrated? I don't remember anyone thinking with had a superstar on our hands.

Most people recognised that he was an absolute bargain, considering we didn't have to pay a transfer fee, and he was one of our better midfielders since the demise of Carpenter and others.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It's always good to see one of our old players going on to do so well, and even better considering we made a very quick £300,000 profit on the bloke. And with the money we made selling him, we've been able to bring in Gordon Greer and we signed Sparrow on a free to replace him in midfield, brilliant bit of business.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Really wish we'd been able to convince him to stay. Hopefully we can get him back in the not so distant, let's see how Kitchenchefs legs last!
I know we fell out a bit last time this was discussed so I just wanted to say - yes, totally agree with you! :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
At least we didn't let him go on a free, like Gillingham.

How'd you like THAT, Scally?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here