Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CROCS v NSC

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I would, as usual, be up for it as long as work doesn't get in the way.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
id be INTERESTED

when do the clocks change? would be good to get another MASS kick about at preston park organised again, although knowing how long these things take it may be a bit ambitious to set one up in a matter of weeks. certainly something to consider for the summer though as we havent had one for YEARS

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
when do the clocks change? would be good to get another MASS kick about at preston park organised again

March 30th

I agree we should try for a Preston Park game some time, go back to how all this started.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I didn't play in the PP game, would love to play in it next time round.

Priority will be given to those who played at PP last time, which means Aids is in front of you in the queue (assuming the definition of 'played' includes 'turned up wearing jeans and ran away any time the ball was within 10 feet of him') :p

:jester:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Priority will be given to those who played at PP last time, which means Aids is in front of you in the queue (assuming the definition of 'played' includes 'turned up wearing jeans and ran away any time the ball was within 10 feet of him') :p

in all fairness, he nearly won the game for nsc right at the death with a volley - he would soon have been lauded a HERO had that of gone in

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
in all fairness, he nearly won the game for nsc right at the death with a volley - he would soon have been lauded a HERO had that of gone in

Sounds impressive.

The only NSC matchwinner EVER - Adrie Van Der Meer

:bowdown:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Im up for a game at PP aslong as I dont get assulted by scott again

Anyway, back to the original question, whos up for a game at EASTER

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Im up for a game at PP aslong as I dont get assulted by scott again

Anyway, back to the original question, whos up for a game at EASTER

i was like a raging claus lundekvam that day - anyone who got in my way was met with a scandanavian fist of FEAR

may i be so bold as to suggest the DATE first - i think we should plum for friday march 28th, giving us a MONTH or so to sort it out. triangle once again i guess as we all know the drill

all that is now required is a pitch BOOKER and some players. crocs so far then is:

mccarthy
clayton
clayton?
potter

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Could we consider maybe not having the game in Burgess Hill this time, I cannot be arsed to travel up there again.

if we can find and book a pitch then i am all for booking it in brighton - the only two regular mid sussex players are myself and potter, and getting to brighton is not a problem

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here