Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CREDIBLE choices FOR manager if Poyet GOES ?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Jose wants to come back to England, although probably out of our price range.

more relaistic Eddie Howe

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Ruel Fox - Applied unsuccesfully for the Albion job before. Highly respected by the board and international management experience to boot.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I'm 15 games into Football Manager 2013 and doing quite well.
I am available.

Into my 6th season on FIFA 13. Won the playoffs, Prem x3, FAC x5, LC x 4, CL x2. Big emphasis on bringing through youth players. Plus it means I don't have to pay for a ST anymore?

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Jose wants to come back to England, although probably out of our price range.

more relaistic Eddie Howe

Eddie Howe will NOT leave Bournemouth, he moved heaven and earth to go back there (and dropped down a division for them).

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Don't YOU want a WINNER at the club or some SURLY South AMERICAN who can't BE trusted ?

Last time I checked Di Matteo, Adkins and Coyle were European - back to the geography board for you sir. But I hear your claims for a winner... hence the Megson jibe. Megson couldn't even manage a Mcdonalds branch never mind a football club.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Into my 6th season on FIFA 13. Won the playoffs, Prem x3, FAC x5, LC x 4, CL x2. Big emphasis on bringing through youth players. Plus it means I don't have to pay for a ST anymore?

Oh laa-dee-daa! Some people have to work 8 hours a day and maintain a demanding blonde every day of the week!
I remember the days when I could play Final Fantasy VII or Fifa 96 to my hearts content..

Now I manage roughly 1 virtual game of Football Manager per week, it's all about time management!

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Jason Kitcat, proven to be a leader, makes difficult decisions, LOVES THE CITY. He'll be loyal.

Not sure what his opinions on attacking football, but he has been a ruthless ******* in the City Council though. Could imagine he's Attack Attack Attack!

Albeit with painfully slow speed limits imposed.

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Oh laa-dee-daa! Some people have to work 8 hours a day and maintain a demanding blonde every day of the week!
I remember the days when I could play Final Fantasy VII or Fifa 96 to my hearts content..

Now I manage roughly 1 virtual game of Football Manager per week, it's all about time management!

LOL!! Same here - thats since October last year!!! My demanding blonde/brunnette (keeps changing her hair..) doesn't let me have my testicles out of her handbag enough to let me play all the time!!! My track record has been built by stealing time when shes at work or in bed!!! :D

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
I BET you will be the FIRST SIGNING Gary Megsons BLUE and white ARMY

My entire family are Bolton through and through (me being the exception) - I know first hand what it is like to have your club run by Megson and trust me it is utter shite. Boring football with an absolute bellend at helm of it. Let me guess you've already changed your number plate to M3gson and printed your shirt! Fml you're a bit simple

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why no mention of:-

Mickey, The Mickey, Adams?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Terry Connor. Ex-player, knows what it takes to get a team into the Championship. Surely no other logical choice?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here