Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crazy Poker Hand

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
Was playing poker online at party poker last night for 20 minutes and made $200 profit :clap2:

most of which was amassed during this crazy hand:

http://www.pokerhand.org/?381864

Its astonishing how they can get away with putting 3 premium hands against each other in the same hand, although its not the first time it's happened to me, I remember previously I had AA v KK v QQ and a K flopped so I got beat by his trips! Although that was on Ladbrokes!!

m.c.hamster

Jul 9, 2003
Truth is tranger than fiction.

I play poker at a friends every Sunday night. About 2 months ago I was dealt AK spades. Bets all round and then I pushed the stakes up and went all-in.
Mark called all-in, John called all-in. Everyone else folded.
Mark turns over a pair of aces, John turns over a pair of Kings. Which means I am drawing dead (almost) pre-flop. My only hope is a flush but it never came...........
I never trust on-line poker sites but sometimes it happens for real.

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
a theory people have about the amount of bad beats and out draws online is that as it is not tangible cash people are more likely to call, seeing as it just takes a click of a button and psychologically that is not costing anything, and therefore there are more often strange calls and therefore bad beats.

Also people tend to play looser online as they have more distractions such as music, messenger, internet, nsc and work :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here