Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crazy Poker Hand 2! This is Even Crazier!

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
For the second time this week I have witnessed a new and crazy poker hand experience, as before when I held AA v KK v JJ and made a flush, this also involves me having AA again.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?385026

The guy seemed to take it really well, i know if it had been me, i'd have thrown abuse in the table and probably also an angry email at the site.

1066gull

You outclassed him with a flush high card Ace. He didn't have a flush Ace, which is why he didn't win. Thats what it hink I can see of it.

???

I miss poker, started to get winning in the later days before my suspension.

Last edited:

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
It happens a lot when you get dealt AA and get beaten on the river by a flush. If he was any good he should of at least thought about the flush and maybe fold. Hard I know when you have AA KK but that's what will save you ££ in the long run.

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
if you look at the hand, we were both actually all in before the flop, so there was little and if not no skill in my win, just luck!

:clap2:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
That is one bad beat.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Didn't notice you were both all in pre flop :dunce:

Nail, what did the other player beat you with? Did they have another nine up their sleeve:jester:
I had a spell of bad beats and haven't played for about a month. Once the world cup's over I may start up again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here