Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A perfect example of litotes...

:smile: That's a word I have not seen or heard for a very very long time. Good work.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
No, i think you're misunderstood. Nibble has for some strange reason had the thought in his head that I was a boy wanking. You see no one has ever told me their imagination of me online was this. I've heard a lot of imaginations about me on here which say a lot about certain users, but Nibbles imagination of me really nibbled the biscuit.
Just curious, have you been tested for Aspergers?...

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Interesting (or not, the choice is yours) About 2 years ago, while living on Sutherland Rd,a lady who wanders the streets at that end of town, quite well kempt, in her early 60's I suppose, quite polite, overly so but madder than Mad Jack McMad whose just been awarded Madman of the year award by Wee Jock Poo Pong McPlop, or was she mad?....

She frequently approaches people and bores them with inane twitterings, one day she again sidled up and began to tell me to watch out? I asked why and she daid that Esther Rantzen and Jimmy Savile were running a paedophile ring and I was just as guilty for letting it continue. She named some other people that I forget. I shrugged it off but just thought of that again today in my hungover state. Odd.

Thanks for reading.
Just e-mailed this to child-line, Nutter!

Last edited:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
:smile: That's a word I have not seen or heard for a very very long time. Good work.

Likewise! GCSE English Literature. I remember a classmate, when asked to draw a visual representation of a poem, drew a bar chart of litotes, simile, assonance and other literary devices. Hmmmmmm.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
How anyone, anyone, could have taken a thread title that includes the words "Paedo Meltdown" in any way seriously whatsoever, let alone get so het up over it is a joy to me, a mystery but a total joy. I may as well have written Paedogeddon. I've been nibble, you've been insane.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
In fact, odd and a bit creepy.

Here's another example of ones imagination.

Only you can put remote control and creepy in the same sentence. Go on, let it out, what's creepy about a remote control?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
We've been looking for him everywhere on the reservation but he isn't here.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
How anyone, anyone, could have taken a thread title that includes the words "Paedo Meltdown" in any way seriously whatsoever, let alone get so het up over it is a joy to me, a mystery but a total joy. I may as well have written Paedogeddon. I've been nibble, you've been insane.

I must say, it somewhat annoys me when paedophile gets shortened to 'paedo'. In the media, when someone is accused of being a 'paedo', surely linguistically, that merely means they're being accused of being a child? Only when the -phile gets added does the word makes sense.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Only you can put remote control and creepy in the same sentence. Go on, let it out, what's creepy about a remote control?
Unadulterated genius! Accusing someone of something while you do it not once but twice and to cap it all off your quote doesn't even back up your argument. Sir, I salute you.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Unadulterated genius! Accusing someone of something while you do it not once but twice and to cap it all off your quote doesn't even back up your argument. Sir, I salute you.

Sorry i'm lost. What is it what's so creepy and odd about a remote control? Am I missing something?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here