Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crazy Brighton woman predicts BBC Paedo meltdown

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Are you accusing me of paedophilia? Word to the wise, I'd put a little more thought into how you answer that than your usual posts.

No, i'm just wondering what made you think I was a boy masturbating? (which you have typed out)

It's observation because your imagination is a very powerful weapon.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Are you not going to explain why you've just typed out something very ironic to the thread title you've started?

Typing out that 'you think i'm a boy wanking' on a thread like this, which you've made, i'm afraid is the meltdown the women was telling you about!

You really are a dimwitted individual.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I'll ask you again. Are you accusing me of being a paedophile? I said you probably sit in your room wanking. Implying you're a wanker.

More bullshit, you said I was a boy wanking. Why mention masturbation and who puts boys in the same sentence as that word?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No, i'm just wondering what made you think I was a boy masturbating? (which you have typed out)

It's observation because your imagination is a very powerful weapon.

Listen boy, you are implying something very serious. I would take a different tact if you are planning on continuing on this thread as I would have absolutely no hesitation to take someone implying I am a paedophile on a public forum as far as needed.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You really are a dimwitted individual.

Spare me anymore of your imagination please.

Looks like your New years resolution failed! sums you up really.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
More bullshit, you said I was a boy wanking. Why mention masturbation and who puts boys in the same sentence as that word?

You don't evenhave the balls to outright accuse me do you? Well, no mind, implication is no different in the eyes of slander law. Keep it up son.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Listen boy, you are implying something very serious. I would take a different tact if you are planning on continuing on this thread as I would have absolutely no hesitation to take someone implying I am a paedophile on a public forum as far as needed.

Again, you are using the term boy!? Why a boy? (this includes when you mentioned masturbating)
I'm not bullshitting, it's on this very thread. I'm only pointing out what you are doing nibble.

Remember , it's a thread you started about a paedo meltdown. You are the only one who has mentioned that you think I am a boy masturbating.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Again, you are using the term boy!? This is what you used in what you thought was masturbating.

I'm not bullshitting, it's on this very thread. I'm only pointing out what you are doing nibble.

Remember , it's a thread you started about a paedo meltdown. You are the only one who has mentioned that you think I am a boy masturbating.

Oh, do f*** off.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Interesting (or not, the choice is yours) About 2 years ago, while living on Sutherland Rd,a lady who wanders the streets at that end of town, quite well kempt, in her early 60's I suppose, quite polite, overly so but madder than Mad Jack McMad whose just been awarded Madman of the year award by Wee Jock Poo Pong McPlop, or was she mad?....

She frequently approaches people and bores them with inane twitterings, one day she again sidled up and began to tell me to watch out? I asked why and she daid that Esther Rantzen and Jimmy Savile were running a paedophile ring and I was just as guilty for letting it continue. She named some other people that I forget. I shrugged it off but just thought of that again today in my hungover state. Odd.

Thanks for reading.

It has long been known that there were issues with Saville. But why you feel the need to even mention Esther Rantzens name I don't know. She has used her position to do endless good. You say she said that 'I was just as guilty for letting it continue'. Well the one thing you could stop continuing is inane posts.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Innuendo that a poster is a supporter of a Swiss football club ? :ohmy:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It has long been known that there were issues with Saville. But why you feel the need to even mention Esther Rantzens name I don't know. She has used her position to do endless good. You say she said that 'I was just as guilty for letting it continue'. Well the one thing you could stop continuing is inane posts.

Not a bit of it old thing.I think you need to get your facts right. I did not accuse her of anything, I relayed what I thought was an interesting conversation I had. If you can point out to me anywhere where I slandered or accused her of anything I'll apologise but I don't think you'll find any point that I did so.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Again, you are using the term boy!? Why a boy? (this includes when you mentioned masturbating)

You mean you haven't yet learnt to bash the bishop? I think Nibble slightly over-estimated your abilities.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Oh, do f*** off.

Didn't you publicly state I was on your ignore list?

Haven't you on this specific thread mentioned your NY resolution is to have no more binfests?

You sir are the biggest retard there is!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Didn't you publicly state I was on your ignore list?

Haven't you on this specific thread mentioned your NY resolution is to have no more binfests?

You sir are the biggest retard there is!

I know! I'm breaking my own rules! Outrageous! It's all just too much isn't it!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I know! I'm breaking my own rules! Outrageous! It's all just too much isn't it!

You've also mentioned a meltdown. (just pointing it out)

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Oh, you're always taking a pasting boy. Anytime you post your nonsense on here you get verbally slaughtered like a little bitch.

Sorry Nibble, but here's more stuff where you've used the term boys and little bitches on a paedo thread.

Cut it down!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Sorry Nibble, but here's more stuff where you've used the term boys and little bitches on a paedo thread.

Cut it down!

Go away and do some growing up lad, before you get yourself into trouble.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
You think like Nibble too?

The fuller answer is that I think you are learning how easy it is to twist the meaning of words others have used. However, I also think you lack understanding of the consequence of what you say and anything approaching self-awareness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here