[Football] Crawley v Leeds

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Jermaine Jeans looks like you’d need a shovel to dig through that foundation on his face.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The great Bialsa?

For goodness sake commentator.

Fantastic result Crawley. Hope Potter will be watching this Leeds side. They are bang average

This.

The gauntlet has been set.

3-0 is the ‘Sussex Standard’ we should aspire to when we have our go later this month.

Well done Crawley.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Don’t show the plebs over in the ‘covidiot’ thread the Crawley players celebrating in the changing room will you :lolol: They’ll be some STRONGLY worded posts over there I’m sure.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just now they asked a Crawley player who they wanted in the next round he replied he wanted a big club next time. :laugh:

D

Deleted member 2719

Look at the smile on the face of the Crawley player they’re interviewing. Superb win for them.
Nice to see they all mentioned it being teamwork. I suppose they can now put some teamwork in and remove their scruffy beards.:lolol:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well done Crawley - but like others I will be keeping my celebrations at the expense of Leeds on hold until around 10 o'clock this evening!

Nice to see one product of our long production line of excellent centre backs have an excellent game, and demonstrating his versatility by playing well in a different role - well done young Tom Dallison!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Serious question. I'd never heard of Bielsa before he went to Leeds. Why is he referred to as 'The great'?

I'm the same

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Whatever happens in the big game tonight, it’s been a very good weekend, so for.

Palace, the Dirties, and the #twats all out of the Cup.

I do hope we turn up tonight.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Potter should be using the result in his teamtalk reminding the players failure is not acceptable.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Crawley have been impressive all season , but this was a pleasure to watch . Dirty Leeds get cleaned out:lolol: :laugh::tosser:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Serious question. I'd never heard of Bielsa before he went to Leeds. Why is he referred to as 'The great'?

It's interesting.
He's managed some big clubs- Argentina and Chile too.
Mostly it seems to come from his personality, what others have said about him and some relative success with Chile.
Think both Guardiola and Poch have described him as the best coach in the world at various times.
Argentina didn't do that well under him, won the Olympics I think but struggled in the big competitions.

He quit after a few days at Lazio and quit Espanyol after a few games (as he was offered the Argie job). Before Leeds he lasted less than a season at Lille.

Looks a bit silly lately IMHO.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Whatever happens in the big game tonight, it’s been a very good weekend, so for.

Palace, the Dirties, and the #twats all out of the Cup.

I do hope we turn up tonight.

We are going to need to or we will be out as well.
Newport have fallen back recently but were on fire, they are a decent side, the pitch and the ground is awful, worried.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports