Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley Town want to be Palace's main rivals...

Apologies if fixtures, but I don't think this has been mentioned yet.

Steve Evans thinks Crawley will be Palace's key rivals in the next three years.

As long as they are fierce rivals in L1 or L2 and we are flying high above, what do we think of this?...

(pics taken of back of this weeks Crawley News)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311253006.532392.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311253006.532392.jpg
    952.5 KB · Views: 3,741
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311253109.574661.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311253109.574661.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3,398
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311253165.808130.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311253165.808130.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,504

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Crawley can f*** off.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Considering Palace already have Millwall, Charlton and us I think its unlikely they'll start to care about Crawley.

Disagree - I think Diffbrook has a point - rivalry will naturally flourish if they regularly play one another by virtue of being in the same league. However it won't replace the rivalry between us.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Lovely to see that Crawley have designs on Palace in football's natural pecking order locally. I think it goes to show what a tin pot outfit Palace have the potential of becoming with just a couple of barren years. I'll always dislike them more than Crawley though, and probably even more than Steve "fat gobby cünt" Evans.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What a twat. They hope to have 2,000 fans for the match against Palace - whoopie! It's pathetic. I can understand him wanting to be rivals with a club far bigger than his, but it's still embarrassing. It would be like Stoke saying they'd like to be Man U's main rival (although at least they're in the same division).

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Laughable, They've achieved alot in recent years very fast, but you can't just create a rival. They're a nothing club who have done well but it won't last and I hate to say it but there nowhere near Palace's league. They have no rivals except maybe AFCW.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Erm.....Steve Evans could well be right.

Until the Channel 4 programme during the week, I couldn't understand why Crawley have some 'nameless' backers from the far east. They are heavily pumping money into Crawley....whose fan base is at present, very small.

Makes you wonder how far the backers will push Crawley, before cashing in...?

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
What a tool

We have only real one real rival, despite having been apart in the league for many years due to class differances :lolol:
We only hate Brighton
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::wanker::wanker::shit::shit::shit::shit::catfight:

Millwall, Charlton, dont come close:wrong:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Laughable, They've achieved alot in recent years very fast, but you can't just create a rival. They're a nothing club who have done well but it won't last and I hate to say it but there nowhere near Palace's league. They have no rivals except maybe AFCW.
And Aldershot, and Woking apparently. Palace are certainly not a rival and neither are we.

We've only played them once in a meaningful match and we battered them 4 or 5-0. I doubt Palace have ever played them.

Am I wrong in thinking they hate Bha? and it kicks off if you play each other?
Yes, you are. We've only played them once FFS.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...

Erm, I think you may well be wrong on that one - Certainly the only thing I remember kicking off the one time we played them in the FA Cup (last century) was the match...

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Haha, am I right in saying they were singing 'we hate Brighton ' in that f.a cup draw video ? It's laughable.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I find it amusing that I don't even know. You tend to ignore things that far below you. Feel free to now ignore this reply and re-post your question :)

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Some seem to HATE us for reasons unknown to me and some seem to not care and others interested, much the same as for how we feel about them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here