Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley roll-call

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Take yer boots,you might get a start up front,we can only offer a steak bake and a free car pass for Bennets field though.

I always get the train to the Amex so you can pi55 right off with such a disparaging and patronising offer.

Add two pints of Harvey's at half-time and you might have a deal.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I was wondering if its best to get a bus or take the train to Three Bridges? Is it easy to find from Three Bridges? Or if there is any football transport eg mini bus? :)

It's nowhere near Three Bridges station.

One of the Fastway bus services to Broadfield runs past the stadium, I'd have thought that, logically, one of them must stop at Three Bridges.

The nearest railway station is Crawley, but even that'll take a twenty five minute walk, I'd have thought.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
From the Football Grounds Guide:

Crawley station is just over a mile away from the stadium. You can either take a taxi (about £6), or from the bus station across the road, you can take a Fastway number 10 bus to the ground (this runs every ten minutes). Otherwise it is about a twenty minute walk.

As you come out of the station turn left and walk down to the T-junction. At the junction turn left into Brighton Road. Keep walking straight down Brighton Road for just under a mile and at its end turn right. You should now be able to see the stadium in the distance behind the traffic island. Use the underpass to cross the A23 to the ground.

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
Oi you lot, we don't want you invading our pitch tonight.Its all new and lovely with green stripes,so stay off.

Be aware if you park along the verges down the A23 the old bill may tow your vehicle.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Will be there. No idea where to park, hopefully closer than the Asda Car Park in the centre of town !

greengull

Sep 5, 2003
You cant park on the A23 verges, or at K2. If you go south past K2, there are offices where you can usually park.
Its a short cycle ride for me....

synavm

May 2, 2013
I usually park in the K2. You're not really supposed to, but it's by far the most convenient place to park.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Toko and Dunk unavailable tonight apparently.

I take it both ( along with Stephens and Crofts ? ) are injured.

Will Hughes get the number 18 he's always played in from JFC ? ???

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Good luck with K2 parking. They have stewards there waiting to stop people doing just that.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Will be there. No idea where to park, hopefully closer than the Asda Car Park in the centre of town !
There's certainly closer places to park for nothing.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
CTFC Policing Team on Twitter reckon there will be 'Yellow signs to show you where to park'...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here