Crawley or Eastbourne?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brightonandhove567

crawleytownfan
Apr 17, 2008
Alright guys. If you have Brighton season ticket it is only a £5 to stand up and watch the Crawley game on Saturday. Come along, you'll be welcome in you're ALbion shirts. :)

We have assemblede an extremely talented squad of players with many exciting play makers. Also going to be one of our best attendances in a while so will be a much more exciting atmosphere than dreary old Eastbourne.:clap2:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
blackfield and langley :thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
f*** this, a run around Hove Park with the missus in the morning then a day pottering around the house and maybe a trip to the beach.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Crawley is much closer and easier for me to get to, and having little opinion of either team, just going for the one that will offer the best value.for.money

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
So Crawley wants us now - didnt want us when we got chucked out of the Goldstone

Go to Eastbourne

Why is it a bad thing that they didnt try to poach our fans when we lost our ground?

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
So Crawley wants us now - didnt want us when we got chucked out of the Goldstone

Go to Eastbourne

A common misunderstanding, Crawley FC did not mind us sharing at the Broadfield, but it was just the council that did not support it.

PS We also nearly ended up at the Broadfield 5 years ago, if the Withdean thing had not been extended with council and club being supportive that occasion.

As for me off to Three Bridges to cheer on the Seagulls Legends on Sunday!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
WAS going to go to Barnet - but finances won't allow such ,ESPECIALLY as Plymouth falls in this pay packet

so Lewes for me :)

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Still going down West as I booked non refundable flights from Gatwick to Newquay. A weekend on the piss in Cornwall with no game to see it is then!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Not allowed near Broadfield Stadium, Eastbourne too much of a hike so will probably go to the cricket if the weather is good !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports