Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crap away ticket allocation for Notts County ?

When Notts County played at Withdean, not a million moons ago, they brought precisely 151 fans out of a crowd of 7,264 - that's just over 2%

The official capacity of Meadow lane is 20,300, but this season has been limited by the Council to 13,000 because of the persistant standing by fans for whole matches in seating areas.

- their highest home league gate this season has been 11,335 v Sheffield Wednesday and their lowest 4,041 v Colchester

Last edited:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
we will get more,and spoke to the shop,they reckon will go on sale end of next week

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'm sure it will be POTD, I'll wait till then, save on the booking fee

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We must have had 5000+ at Port Vale for that meaningless match so we'd take at least that to Nottingham, surely.

Park Plaza already booked for both nights.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
If their ground holds 300,000 and they get average crowds of 14, they'd be fools to not give us more tickets.

(I might have those numbers slightly wrong, but you get the idea)

Shouldn't be a problem if that's the capacity!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
That's halve a pint saved, if the missis doesn't buy a ticket, that's a hole pint :drink:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

There better be plenty of tickets or else. I've already booked the train, planned a packed lunch, got a Poncho and Sombrero ordered from Moss Bros, been to Spanish evening classes to practice LOADS of 'We are the Championes' in Espagnol for our end of season party, got my cardboard cut out of EEEZE COMPLICADO and prit stick at the ready and all sorts of other stuff!!!!

Mr. Ince will get a right earful if he doesn't sort this out and pronto

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Absolutely, its definitely worth risking missing out, to save TWO pounds.

Post of the day.

Jeez..maybe £2.00 is alot to him..

It also says that its pay on the day! I rather doubt that will be the case on the day

Er sorry, my sense of humour has never been that great. I was inferring towards the type of fans on here who complain bitterly every time a match is announced to be all ticket, and profess that they won't be buying a ticket as 'it will be POTG' in the end anyway.

I have long been an advocate of 'get your application in straight away and you'll get a ticket', I have always been successful so far :fingers crossed:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It also says that its pay on the day! I rather doubt that will be the case on the day

POTD is for home fans. The BOGOF offer seems to have changed and is now the Brentford game on April 26th. If there is an imposed capacity restriction of 13,000 at Meadow Lane they wont want to give us half the ground if points are needed for them to stay up.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
POTD is for home fans. The BOGOF offer seems to have changed and is now the Brentford game on April 26th. If there is an imposed capacity restriction of 13,000 at Meadow Lane they wont want to give us half the ground if points are needed for them to stay up.

Yes it is 'for home fans' but i don't reckon they're going to be able to tell if we only get 2.5k tickets and another 3k travel without tickets! I seriously doubt it'll be pay on the day - esp if Notts need something!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here