Craig Pawson *Watch*

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I'm no fan off Pawson at all, but think the criticism of him yesterday is a bit harsh. You can see what's happened - he gave Rojo the benefit of the doubt midweek for a 2-footed challenge and got slaughtered for it. 4 days later he's faced with the same call, and does what all the pundits screamed for last time - and gets slaughtered for that too :shrug:

(Harsh on Vardy though - the fact he was nudged off balance by Johnson probably means he deserves the benefit of doubt here. Yellow enough)

I'm not sure I get the argument a nudge means he had to go in two footed like he did

D

Deleted member 2719

Remember it? That's me filming it and then flicking Vs at him on 41 seconds!

Great work your the first Google video under Craig Pawson.

That was V flicking at its best.punk:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Still not seen a 4th official step in to tell the ref to send someone off since like he did Vincelot. Let alone the fact the match had been going on a further minute or so since the incident. And worst of all it was never a red!

D

Deleted member 2719

Pawson is at it again, 11 Yellows in one match a Burnley guy was winding in to Pawson's unnecessary yellow cards on the radio earlier.
This is when Burnley won the match!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161226-213342.png
    Screenshot_20161226-213342.png
    211.1 KB · Views: 512

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
To me the problem with Pawson goes beyond the fact that he's a completely shi*t ref.

He's the worst kind of look at me referee who makes decisions which are based on his own self importance. It's almost as if he has to make controversial calls so that people notice him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
To me the problem with Pawson goes beyond the fact that he's a completely shi*t ref.

He's the worst kind of look at me referee who makes decisions which are based on his own self importance. It's almost as if he has to make controversial calls so that people notice him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think he is a look at me ref, he is just shit scared at times at making a decision and ends up getting it all wrong

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Pawson is at it again, 11 Yellows in one match a Burnley guy was winding in to Pawson's unnecessary yellow cards on the radio earlier.
This is when Burnley won the match!
What did Ramirez get booked for - knocking the card from the ref's hand??

D

Deleted member 2719

Pat Nevin "He is having a mare". The referees a wanker going strong now. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here