Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Noone

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Just back tonight from the Seagulls FC awards night at the Amex and wanted to big up Nooneee as he spent spent around 4 hours of his own time shaking about 100 kids hands and giving out awards and then staying on after for more photos and autographs afterwards. Massive respect to the guy!! :clap::clap:

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Just back tonight from the Seagulls FC awards night at the Amex and wanted to big up Nooneee as he spent spent around 4 hours of his own time shaking about 100 kids hands and giving out awards and then staying on after for more photos and autographs afterwards. Massive respect to the guy!! :clap::clap:

He is a top man

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
He's a lovely bloke & the sort of player you want associated with your club.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I love Craig Noone. I saw him on the beach the other week, and just directed a cheeky chant of of "Nooney, Nooney" in his direction and he carried it on. :lolol: Wonderful. I continued walking along, he continued sunning his very white self.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
As a recent inductee to Twitter I have to say that Nooney comes across as a very genuine, very funny bloke who is a appreciative of his good fortune in having achieved a career as a professional footballer. He is also a football fan who goes out of his way to relate to fellow fans and to support Albion even when he isn't fit or in the squad - contrast that to Ben Sampayo who seems to have no interest in the Albion at all.

Putting aside his football ability - he would be worth the fee Cardiff offered just to have him around the club - absolute role model for all youngsters :thumbsup:

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Think he enjoyed it too:

"Having to pinch myself I'm at the Amex giving out trophies to young kids! Remember Alan Stubbs doing it for me when I was a kid"

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
nooney left flowers in rottingdean where conner saunders lost his life.
TOP TOP MAN

That was a fantastic gesture from a top bloke!

Can only applaud him for that...

I for one hope he stays with us for a long time.... His form only slipped because of injury this season!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here