Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Noone

D

Deleted member 18477

His twinkle toes and through ball today was quite simply brilliant.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
He is something else. We have two very different players in KLL and Noone, but both are phenomenal to watch.

Next league game could see Noone and Buckley start with KLL and Sparrow on the bench, I like the sound of that :)

tube train

Sep 10, 2009
Kll is a top player but since we have signed noone hes been our best player... Today her was outstanding! cms buckley and noone will need be seasons for us to be successful

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Kll is a top player but since we have signed noone hes been our best player... Today her was outstanding! cms buckley and noone will need be seasons for us to be successful

??

GP signed CMS, Buckley and Hoskins because they all have amazing talent, no other reason reuired, Nooney has been there since last season and has truly blossomed this pre season. Lualua is LuaLua and is capable of amazing things.

We are lucky to have them all.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I think Noone is a perfect example of the fact that Gus's way of playing takes a little while to get used to.

Noone has now matured into it and I cant wait till CMS etc bed in.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Noone is a great impact sub. Doesn't look the same when he starts a game and gets an early heavy tackle.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
The dirrerence between Lua Lua and Noone today was that Noone stayed on his feet. A couple of occasions Noone shrugged of challenges where I think Lua lua would have gone down.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
showed the misses the winner, she said "is that brighton? wow, ill give them that, that was a great goal.......are you sure that was brighton?

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here