Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Mackail-Smith

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
My view on CMS is that it's a 'thanks for your effort and a shame it hasn't worked out'.
We simply do not need both Baldock AND CMS especially when Hughton favours one up front. They are too similar.
CMS is not quick enough to outsprint his markers any more and he's not going to get any quicker.
He'll be let go in the summer I'd imagine.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
reckon that Ulloa will be back in next season. He has fallen out of favour at Leicester apparently

He has recently as they signed another big striker for about £8m, but they won't let him go for much less than they paid him. Most Premiership clubs in the lower half would probably take Ulloa for £5m-£6m IF he was to go, and also his wages are now at a level that he wouldn't come back to us. He's gone...

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
He has recently as they signed another big striker for about £8m, but they won't let him go for much less than they paid him. Most Premiership clubs in the lower half would probably take Ulloa for £5m-£6m IF he was to go, and also his wages are now at a level that he wouldn't come back to us. He's gone...

I'm thinking in the summer when Leicester get relegated. If he hasn't proved his worth then he might be tempted rather than stay on the bench at the Foxes....Probably dreaming

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I don't get this COG love. Bloke's an also ran at this level, and if we don't want CMS because our aim is the top division, the same applies to Mr O'Grady. Sell him to Sheffield, release CMS and get in Akinfenwa toot sweet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here