Craig Mackail Smith has signed for a Premier League team?!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
this is on sky sports news the team is not mentioned?

Any ideas?

anyways great news for us :)

severely weakens there team

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I agree Horsham Gull either Norwich or maybe Wolves /West Brom !! Cant see it being anyone bigger really than those sort of clubs.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
thats a good shout, i know hes effective in league 1 but is he really going to do well in premier league? =/

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I thought this was confirmed ages ago by Barry Fry- that he was going to a prem side.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I had heard that it is Everton who had agreed a fee with Peterboro but that CMS wouldn't sign until he returns from holiday

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If it is between QPR and Norwich it will be interesting to see who he goes to.
Personally I think I'd opt for Lambert as he has a good record for bringing through lower league players and sticking with them whereas I wouldn't trust Warnock not to drop anyone who isn't an instant success.
Good luck to CMS. He is a player who seems to have come of age and I think he could be a big success as long as he maintains his work rate and attitude.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Hasn't the fee been agreed but the deal wont be concluded till CMS is back from his hols?

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
Hasn't the fee been agreed but the deal wont be concluded till CMS is back from his hols?

yeah apparently won't be sorted til after but posh chairman wants an auction. 1 bid accepted at this time but obviously that can be matched. not sure how there can be an auction if everyone matches the accepted bid!

where CMS wants to go should have a bearing as only 1 year left so can't really force him somewhere

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
he is like a shit dirk kuyt

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
A chum of mine who works at West Brom mentioned that they had three bids rejected for CMS. As far as he knows they are out of the picture but that there is a lot of competition for him.

The odd thing is that Glenn Murray was/is as good I would say, but hasn't attracted the same level of interest as far as we are aware. What's the difference here?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports