Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
yes please, would complete the Scottish spine of Greer, Bridcutt, CMS

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Hell yeah. Does the pope kiss airport runways? £9m signing only 5 years ago, I read.
Would he come south and would he drop down to a top half Championship side though?
Edit: Oh, and can we afford him?

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Yeah i would guess 30-40k but 1 game this season, almost 2 years out injured, he be lucky to get 20k at the moment i think, no one knows hows his injuries would mend, but tbh i would love it if we took the risk, as his amazing in top form. But i think prem clubs might be in there.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I can see Harry Redknapp getting involved, Gomes is surely being flogged this summer and Cudicini is out of contract. Friedel is 42, he can't go on forever. Gordon is a top class number 2 to Friedel for a season, at the very worst. I've always rated Gordon, I think he's a quality keeper and he's left footed. Don't see him signing for a Championship club any time soon, but if no-one has picked him up by mid-July... Maybe.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
on the subject of goalkeepers I see Joe Lewis is about to sign a three year deal for Cardiff while Tom Heaton is signing a similar deal with Sheffield Wednesday

(both been mentioned as potential Albion targets)

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Reminds me a bit of Ben Roberts. He was a top quality Premier League goalkeeper for several years before we picked him up after injury. Turned out to be a bloody good keeper with us, if sadly not able to carry on as long as we'd all have liked.

Think Gordon needs to rebuild his career so may well be up for taking up the challenge with a club of our stature. Not entirely unrealistic if you ask me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here