Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Davies

Stevegull

Sep 9, 2005
Lewes
Off to Bolton by the looks of it

Brian Owen‏@Brian__Owen

Former #bhafc striker Craig Davies on his way to Bolton by the looks of it. From [MENTION=3634]Marc[/MENTION]Iles

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Good for him. Didnt work out. Gus didnt rate him. So fair play to him.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Dougie's £250k bid for Muzza must have been turned down :lol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't think anybody rated him, he was crap.

I did, he was treated appallingly by the fans at the time. Playing in a completely shit team run by a man who'd completely lost the plot. It was obvious he had talent but zero confidence, not helped by mocking from the stands.

Really chuffed for him.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We gave him a round of applause at Oakwell last season as he was presented with the best player of the season trophy. To think that he was voted Barnsley's best player by the fans doesn't say a lot for the rest of their team.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
The miss at MK Dons was pretty much the straw that broke the camels back for him. I've never seen a crowd turn on a player like that before.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Another of our Ex's:

Port Vale have signed Trinidad and Tobago's Chris Birchall until the end of season, subject to international clearance, according to the club's official Twitter account.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
The miss at MK Dons was pretty much the straw that broke the camels back for him. I've never seen a crowd turn on a player like that before.

Junior McDougald in the dying days of the Goldstone, thought he was a billy big wotsit, as he came from Spurs. After a string of ineffective performances, he bottled a one on one, which could have one us the game and the reaction from the crowd, was both vitriolic and warranted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here