Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Davies

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I don't remember seeing anything about this, but do we know why he wasn't even in the squad on Saturday?

In my opinion we could have done with him up front with Dickinson, as he wouldn't have given the Walsall defenders an easy game. They were far too comfortable and the whole game was played in front of them, especially when Dickinson was up top on his own.

Did he not recover fully from his knock?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
he has been fined and ousted from the squad for 2 games for wearing bruce grobbelars matrimonial shorts.. and quite right 2

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I don't remember seeing anything about this, but do we know why he wasn't even in the squad on Saturday?

In my opinion we could have done with him up front with Dickinson, as he wouldn't have given the Walsall defenders an easy game. They were far too comfortable and the whole game was played in front of them, especially when Dickinson was up top on his own.

Did he not recover fully from his knock?

No, is the simple answer.

HP Seagull

Sep 26, 2008
he has been fined and ousted from the squad for 2 games for wearing bruce grobbelars matrimonial shorts.. and quite right 2

A perfectly reasonable punishment. But APART from that has he recovered from his injury? Hopefully he will be OK for tomorrow, especially with Dickinson doubtful.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
i reckon dicko and davies up front would be a great partnership. Although davies' finishing has been somewhat questionable he's a true grafter who will cause most defences grief with his skill and pace. From what i saw of dickinson on saturday he looked very good but a little more lethargic. Put the two together and it could be a very fruitful partnership.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
i reckon dicko and davies up front would be a great partnership. Although davies' finishing has been somewhat questionable he's a true grafter who will cause most defences grief with his skill and pace. From what i saw of dickinson on saturday he looked very good but a little more lethargic. Put the two together and it could be a very fruitful partnership.

I wish to affiliate myself with these remarks.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Davies and Dickinson do indeed seem to be the dream package.

HP Seagull

Sep 26, 2008

My thoughts exactly. Would like to see them start together tomorrow if possible.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
i know they both had stints at stockport but anyone know if they ever played together?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
No they won't have. Dickinson left summer of 08. Davies was on loan to them early last season.

Of all the possible partnerships, it is one I can see working very well. As long as we're playing good football, on the ground.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I also think that D&D looks the ideal patnership, lightning pace and both 6ft plus.Should really put the shits up centre halfs across the division.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here