Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] #cpfc

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
He was wrong and he knows it. What’s your view SE20?

To early to say that and you know it. Lets see after the next 6 games.
Why do you want his view ? Hes a bellend. Ask Putdown instead

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

Fair enough. You’re totally wrong though. Potter is the real deal. He’s transformed a bottom five side into a mid table one overnight (in football terms at least). The sooner you accept that the less foolish you will look.

With regards to SE20, I’m intrigued to hear what the Palace view is on our resurgence. Potter is another important piece on our progressive puzzle.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

Out of interest, how many games did you actually enjoy last season? A bonus follow up question, how many of the last eleven have given you joy?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Out of interest, how many games did you actually enjoy last season? A bonus follow up question, how many of the last eleven have given you joy?

First part is irrelevant and pointless. Second point doesn't take away what i've already said. I've enjoyed all the wins but i'm not getting carried away like you.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Fair enough. You’re totally wrong though. Potter is the real deal. He’s transformed a bottom five side into a mid table one overnight (in football terms at least). The sooner you accept that the less foolish you will look.

With regards to SE20, I’m intrigued to hear what the Palace view is on our resurgence. Potter is another important piece on our progressive puzzle.

We've have had the easiest home fixtures imaginable so far, Lets wait eh ?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
First part is irrelevant and pointless. Second point doesn't take away what i've already said. I've enjoyed all the wins but i'm not getting carried away like you.

I’m not getting carried away, just enjoying the great job the manager and players are doing. Yep 8th is fact. Temporary but fact nonetheless. Better performances are not irrelevant, it’s an entertainment business. Potter plays entertaining football that has impressed Guardiola but sadly not you it seems.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

Indeed, I actually posted the thread about false position yesterday but we still have plenty more winnable home and aways to come. If we win tomorrow we’ve achieved half the points we got last season in just 12 games

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I’m not getting carried away, just accepting the great job job that the manager and his players are doing right now. 8th is fact. Temporary but fact nonetheless. Better performances are not irrelevant, it’s an entertainment business. Potter plays entertaining football that has impressed Guardiola but sadly not you it seems.

Don't get me wrong the football has been fantastic and a joy to watch. My concerns are in defence and the way we defend. The next round of fixtures will be a proper test. Think you know this also. If we can pick up some unlikely points then Potter would have won me over completely.

Obviously you can only beat what's infront of you and so far the fixtures have been very kind to us, We have only played 3 top 6 clubs. I'm talking the main big 6.
No other club down the bottom 8 has played that few.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Don't get me wrong the football has been fantastic and a joy to watch. My concerns are in defence and the way we defend. The next round of fixtures will be a proper test. Think you know this also. If we can pick up some unlikely points then Potter would have won me over completely.

Obviously you can only beat what's infront of you and so far the fixtures have bee kind, We have only played 3 top 6 clubs. I'm talking the main big 6.

Fair comment. I think we’ll be better defensively now Duffy is back. It’s good to hear that he’s close to winning round the doubters. I truly believe we’ll pull off a few great results between now and the new year. Really looking forward to Palace away...

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Fair comment. I think we’ll be better defensively now Duffy is back. It’s good to hear that he’s close to winning round the doubters. I truly believe we’ll pull off a few great results between now and the new year. Really looking forward to Palace away...

First season against the big 6 we took 7pts. Last season we only took 4pts. We have 3pts already bagged. I do feel we are cable of getting more under Potter's team but only at home. Hoping we make a game of it tomorrow. I personally don't think we will get anything at Utd. If it was a home i would be more confident.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Bell end ? Charming !!
As it happens, I agree with you to a certain extent.
No one can deny Potter’s had a great start, but it’s just November, and lots of you are getting too excited and giddy with the complete change of football.
My opinion, for what it’s worth, is I feel teams will suss out your new style, and exploit your weaknesses.
If you’re still top 10 come the end of the year, I will say well done .

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
He was wrong and he knows it. What’s your view SE20?

I’m not getting carried away, just enjoying the great job the manager and players are doing. Yep 8th is fact. Temporary but fact nonetheless. Better performances are not irrelevant, it’s an entertainment business. Potter plays entertaining football that has impressed Guardiola but sadly not you it seems.

Indeed, I actually posted the thread about false position yesterday but we still have plenty more winnable home and aways to come. If we win tomorrow we’ve achieved half the points we got last season in just 12 games

Obviously you can only beat what's infront of you and so far the fixtures have been very kind to us, We have only played 3 top 6 clubs. I'm talking the main big 6.

First season against the big 6 we took 7pts. Last season we only took 4pts. We have 3pts already bagged. I do feel we are cable of getting more under Potter's team but only at home. Hoping we make a game of it tomorrow. I personally don't think we will get anything at Utd. If it was a home i would be more confident.

Bell end ? Charming !!
As it happens, I agree with you to a certain extent.
No one can deny Potter’s had a great start, but it’s just November, and lots of you are getting too excited and giddy with the complete change of football.
My opinion, for what it’s worth, is I feel teams will suss out your new style, and exploit your weaknesses.
If you’re still top 10 come the end of the year, I will say well done .

There you go [MENTION=2349]Skaville[/MENTION] [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION]

Enough said

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

****ing HELL!
89 mph in a 40 zone! What an absolute C U N T.

On 20 January, he was clocked driving 80mph (129km/h) in a 50mph (80km/h) zone in Richmond, before being caught doing 89mph (143km/h) in a 40mph (64km/h) zone stretch of the same road in Putney on 11 March.

Benteke was also found guilty of driving 64mph (103km/h) in a 30mph (48km/h) zone in Streatham Place on 22 July.
The footballer, who already had nine points on his licence...

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
****ing HELL!
89 mph in a 40 zone! What an absolute C U N T.
It is shocking but I'd imagine it was the A3 toward putney and roehampton. One of those dual carriageways that feels painfully slow at 40. Still, 80 is ridiculous

Will have to be particularly careful around the Kingston hill area in future now I know that's where the prick lives

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here