Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cox is out ASAP

Cox not happy with team selection......told wilkins that he should be playing...slagged off player who was going to replace him(not sure who).....that player(not sure who) heard and argue started in which cox was floored.

cox is not popular at club..........gotta go:censored::censored:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
At least Jakey's learnt to play the Wilkins game:

Jakey scores goal = starts on bench next game = H Block fans sing 'OhJakeyJakey' = Wilkins brings on Jakey after 70 minutes = Jakey scores goal

(repeat ad nauseum) :dunce:

Look and LEARN Coxy.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Cox not happy with team selection......told wilkins that he should be playing...slagged off player who was going to replace him(not sure who).....that player(not sure who) heard and argue started in which cox was floored.

cox is not popular at club..........gotta go:censored::censored:
ALREADY BEEN FLOORED ONCE THIS YEAR:bigwave:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
The one thing I don't understand about this rumour is that I thought it was something to do with his reaction to being subbed. He hadn't been dropped for the match so I don't see how he can say "he should be playing" - he was! Or do you mean he wasn't happy that he didn't play 90 minutes?

Either way he should grow up fast - and realise that based on current performances he is far from crucial to this club.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
The one thing I don't understand about this rumour is that I thought it was something to do with his reaction to being subbed. He hadn't been dropped for the match so I don't see how he can say "he should be playing" - he was! Or do you mean he wasn't happy that he didn't play 90 minutes?

Either way he should grow up fast - and realise that based on current performances he is far from crucial to this club.

maybe it also had something to do his a reaction when he was told he wouldnt be starting on tuesday

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well the player who replaced Cox was either Westlake or Martot I would imagine.

Westlake hardly likely to be slagged off by Cox as he doesn't know him nor would he deck Cox on his first night at the club.

Therefore it was Martot however would he have actually understood what Cox said about him ?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I watched him play for 74 mins last night with his team mates and he looked perfectly happy. As did they when he scored the penalty.
Not popular with whom? His team mates or the management?

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
I watched him play for 74 mins last night with his team mates and he looked perfectly happy. As did they when he scored the penalty.

Do you reckon we can twist this to oust Wilkins? :jester:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Pretty obvious Yorkie in your view, the manager as you don't like him.

Not bad that, nearly missed the subtle dig :jester:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Pretty obvious Yorkie in your view, the manager as you don't like him.

Not bad that, nearly missed the subtle dig :jester:

What subtle dig? As far as I know it was White and Chapman at Bognor.
If you want to find it then find it (as I'm sure you will Beachy)
I was actually standing up for the club, rather than some gossip on Nsc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here