Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CoventryGull is a twat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
:wozza:

So you have never read his "you see what he did there" posts then. True I do need to get out more but my house move has cost me a few grand more than I expected. Still gave a nice healthy donation to the BNP

YOU ARE A TWAT.

You do really need to go & post your shit on one of your like minded racist forums & you know it, you're just trying to be clever but making yourself into a bigger twat than I took you to be in the first place for stirring your stupid political / personal views.

Not big & not clever

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
quite possibily, but your the twat cause your gunna be banned :wozza:
anyway :bigwave:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I can't believe Coventry gulls ability to twist any story into a BNP related thread. It is just so boring.

WE KNOW WHO YOU VOTE FOR FFS.

He even managed it on a thread to thank Bozza for keeping NSC going. Unbelievable.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I'm taking myself off anyway & just sticking to checking out whats happening after matches etc.

Been nice on here most of the time but the political crap is just that.....crap.

:bigwave:

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.

YOU ARE A TWAT.

You do really need to go & post your shit on one of your like minded racist forums & you know it, you're just trying to be clever but making yourself into a bigger twat than I took you to be in the first place for stirring your stupid political / personal views.

Not big & not clever

If he's a twat then god help what you are!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

YOU ARE A TWAT.

Not big & not clever

Why don't you shut up you cluless prat.
Get it into your thick head that Covs debates politcal views.Just because cretins like you don't like his views, don't go throwing wild pathetic accusations about.
Go ahead and find one post where he was blatantly racist? Go on find JUST ONE?
Otherwise it's you who looks the knob starting threads about other posters without backing up your claim.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004

YOU ARE A TWAT.

Not big & not clever

Ffs grow up and MODS why has the prick not get a ban for starting another thread on another user with abuse....one rule for some one rule for others:shrug:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Ffs grow up and MODS why has the prick not get a ban for starting another thread on another user with abuse....one rule for some one rule for others:shrug:

Because CoventryGull asked us not to and other than you no one seems to care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here