The Goat looks ike a good signing and Dyer is a fast winger
Cardiff Ardley and Micheal Boulding

Brighton still in the traps

Keep the Faith

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
My mate who supports Reading laughed when he heard Coventry had Goater and reckons it will do us a favour, apparently hew has been Hopefless for the best part of 2 years.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Hope so - we dont need him having a glorious debut on 2/4/05

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
The only player i'm worried about out of that lot is Lloyd Dyer. A fast tricky winger capable of getting a good cross into the box. I think we all know how Dan Harding has got on against pacy wingers this season.

Not sure how he'll fit into Coventry's style of play though. MA seems to have got Coventry playing a high-tempo, direct style, booting the ball up to Benjamin and McSheffrey. Goater looks like he'd fit into that style, but he's only played 18 minutes of football since October apparantly.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I very much doubt whether we'll sign anyone of note before the transfer deadline. It makes one wonder how much the club actually want to stay in the Championship, unless McGhee considers the current squad are good enough to stay up. I know that funds are very tight but it's incredible to think that we can't even afford to sign a decent loan striker whereas the likes of Cardiff and Coventry seem to be dabbling in the transfer market to boost their teams.

:nono:

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Zebedee said:
the likes of Cardiff and Coventry seem to be dabbling in the transfer market.

It looks a pretty desperate dabble in our case. A midfielder from one of our relegation rivals and a loan striker who doesn't get into Barnsley's side on a regular basis. Hardly impressive signings, are they? Still, better than nothing I suppose. And every little helps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here