Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Courage Challenge Charity Cup - NSC Albion 2-2 Foxes Trust (Leicester win on pens)

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
We only got in the Burgess Hill version of the Mid Sussex Times. Disappointing. Especially as most people living there can't read.

I met Bobby Zamora today and got a nice signed shirt to go with the signed Peter Ward shirt which is in a nice frame.

Weather forecast is favourable for the weekend so it should all be good.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Turkey said:
What did Bobby have to say for himself? ???
Hes going for treatment today.

Darren Anderton is a miserable ****.

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
BrightonFoxDave said:
You boys may be glad to know That although we'd not received a teamsheet from Foxes Trust FC as of last night, we had been asked if you lot were any good cos they'd seen "Ryman League" quoted in Fatboys notes. Haha, it's started :lolol:

Promo Pic of the sort of fans who'll obviously be at the game....

I'm very worried about these programme notes - come on Fatboy, what have you writter??? ???

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
compressedflyer.jpg

The Cobblers Thumb pub is on New England Street.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
The pitch at B Hill is in Fine nick, watched the 1st team play Eastbourne Borough last night, 3-3 draw.

Scott Ramsey played for Eastbourne....shite he was.
Played the 2nd half at Centre Half !

Jim Virgo and Ben Andrews looked a class apart for B Hill, must be the breeding at BHA !....

afc womble

Jul 5, 2003
Seagullible said:
I'm very worried about these programme notes - come on Fatboy, what have you writter??? ???

he's slagged us all off. think we should beat him up! :flameboun

Jim Byrne

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing / Cheltenham
so can i just double check the plans for tomoro then pleasE? where is we meeting for the lunch before the game? then to the ground for K.O at 2pm, then to cobblers for many lemonades until we all fall down yes?

JB.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Ground at 12 for lunch.

Adie has pulled out. A shame as he is a good player.

I am going to have to rethink the team, and possibly call up a replacement.

Can Trotster play centre midfield?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Did someone say something? :D

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Just got back from the match. Excellent game - Leicester scored first, then we scored an equaliser ( by Fran Hagarty Junior!). We went 2-1 up (Womble) in the second half only to be thwarted about a minute before the final whistle by an equaliser from Leicester. It then went to penalties (too hot for extra time) and we finally lost in sudden death.

The turn-out was disappointing as it was a good afternoon out. It's a pity more people didn't make the effort to turn up. Well done to Fatboy & co for organising it - hopefully it was worth while for the Rocking Horse Appeal. I think all concerned enjoyed it.

afc womble

Jul 5, 2003
"he's got by faaaar the greatest left foot we've ever soon and it's wombledinho!!!" :lolol:

yeah cheers to all organisers etc, had a real wicked day out.

:clap2:

afc womble

Jul 5, 2003
u getting the pics up here turkey / jim / trotster?!

still gutted jim didnt manage to get one of my supposed "camp" penalty!!

"there's only three kerry mayo's!!!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Their equalizer came 80 secs into added time. What a bummer.
Even though we lost, it was quite a good game to watch.

I've got loads of pics to put up here. It'll have to wait til tomorrow though as the camera batteries have just died. Maybe it was something to do with this photo of Safeway that was uploading!:lolol:

4068753.s.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Safeway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here