Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Courage Challenge Charity Cup - NSC Albion 2-2 Foxes Trust (Leicester win on pens)

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I said that bird was fit last week and you all said she minged.

Clowns. The lot of you. :jester: :jester:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Is this one better Pete? It makes it look as though you got somewhere near it.

4094485.s.jpg

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Which penalty number was that? I got all 18 from behind the goal.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Was it the one that went over the bar?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
To the right? Not this one then (their 7th pen)

4094853.s.jpg

Last edited:

olly olsen

Aug 6, 2003
Apologies it has taken so long to post this message. I've been trying to catch up with real life after the frenetic activity leading up to the match and then the ensuing alcohol fuelled weekend (which finally came to a close at 01.00 on Tuesday morning in the Cobblers Thumb).

I just wanted to say a big, big thankyou to everyone from NSC who helped make last Sunday such a fantastic day.

Andy, thanks again for everything. The effort you put into the event was invaluable. To the many others who also contributed I'd like to express my gratitude.

It was a great day with many good memories and lots of new friendships made. We're definitely up for doing it all again next year. (Andy, let me know when you want to meet for a beer to talk about the 2004 charity cup)

Good luck this season - I thought Brighton looked really good on Monday night and I (along with many other Leicester fans) hope you cruise it back into Division 1.

All the best to everyone and thanks once again.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Going for

going for

gold

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here