Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Hampshoyre

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Here is delightful Sussex, we are unfortunate enough to be hemmed in by 3 scum counties - K*nt, Slurry and the bumpkins.

But which do you hate the most?

It's a toughy. I think Slurry will win this poll with their ball tampering cheating, up their own arses attitude, but with strong competition from the Kent rubbish for whom mowing the lawn is considered difficult.

But for me it's Hampshire - the disappointment of failing to win the Championship will be tempered somewhat if we can just finish above the farmer inbreds to the west..

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
surrey - ball tampering, big headed cheats

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
hampshire.....full of pompey scum

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well I was born in Kent so that's not so bad. Croydon is actually in Surrey so it has to be them.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Lord Bracknell said:
Don't forget that Kent have also been deducted points for providing a completely unplayable strip at Maidstone.
And then you've got Hampshire who haven't been fined but SHOULD BE - for whinging that all their test players aren't available for their tilt at the crown. As if that's everybody eleses fault. :angry:

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Surrey as I have the misfortune to live near the county full of Palarse fans, though I hated the place more staying at a house in Redhill. I had to work with a Youth MP from Epsom last year, who gave me bad stick and was up his own arse cos I supported Brighton and Sussex. But I got my own back. :jester:

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Strike said:
Surrey as I have the misfortune to live near the county full of Palarse fans, though I hated the place more staying at a house in Redhill. I had to work with a Youth MP from Epsom last year, who gave me bad stick and was up his own arse cos I supported Brighton and Sussex. But I got my own back. :jester:

What did the stick do that was so bad?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Strike said:

Surrey is not full of Palace fans. Chelsea, West Ham and Spurs, with a sprinkly of Southampton when you get to the West of the county, but the Palace lot are just in one area.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Uncle Buck said:
Surrey is not full of Palace fans. Chelsea, West Ham and Spurs, with a sprinkly of Southampton when you get to the West of the county, but the Palace lot are just in one area.
Indeed. Palace are sprinkled liberally over Kent, Slurrey and sadly in the north of God's county.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here