***County Championship Division Two,Leicester Vs Sussex at Grace Road, June 9th -12th***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kingstn seagull

Sep 4, 2007
YORKSHARE
Does anyone know what was going on there, 16 byes is a huge number to concede in an innings of 234? Was it just terrible keeping or was there more to it?

The Leicestershire keeper (Ned Eckersley) had a shocker according to the commentator. Missed numerous balls for byes and dropped Wells just after Wright was out.

Cheers Ned :clap2:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Nope. Although I find the whole 'goatmouth' thing as funny as the next person, I don't see how anything we say on here can REALLY have any bearing on the ebb and flow of a cricket match a couple of hundred miles away.

Are you suggesting it is mere coincidence that we have two victories from the two match threads I have started (plus an England win at the Champions Trophy)?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Are you suggesting it is mere coincidence that we have two victories from the two match threads I have started (plus an England win at the Champions Trophy)?

I fail to see a causal link... sorry. :)

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Dammit, I thought I was in with a shout of pushing Jofra Archer close for player of the season! :moo:

I think he's capable of doing that himself. He's quite a talent.. could be a proper all-rounder as well.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I like the idea of slow over rates and rain interuptions taking us to post 10PM ends of play.

I havenet seen any of these games that have been played yet, can only make afternoon/night one as I am working away but hoping its dry and I cacan see day one.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I like the idea of slow over rates and rain interuptions taking us to post 10PM ends of play.

I havenet seen any of these games that have been played yet, can only make afternoon/night one as I am working away but hoping its dry and I cacan see day one.

You wouldn't want to be batting in the night session - we invariably get dew even in the height of summer, so the pitch will get moist quickly once the sun sets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports