Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Counter Attacking Albion

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
We just need Kayal to find some form now.

At fault for both Bolton goals on Saturday.

I think that's harsh. Partly at fault for the second (along with Ridgewell) but not for the first. That was the whole defence in my mind. At the other end he setup a goal and scored another (and set himself up by dispossessing their player). I thought he was deservedly man of the match. Funny how different people see the game.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Hypothetical- but do you think we would have signed Knockaert if Solly had been fit? Could be similar to the Navarro/Bridcutt situation whereby people were gutted to see Navarro injured but it led to signing an absolute gem

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Loving the counter attacking style. I remember when Derby came down in February last season and counter attacked for an hour and thinking how far off that we were. Admittedly they didn't score and we somehow managed to win the game but we couldn't deal with their attacks for an hour.

Now we seem to be able to do that and look a threat every time we go forward. It's funny how things change because we didn't look like scoring a month ago. Knockaert has made a real difference and helped to bring the best out of Murphy and Hemed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here