Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Countdown2Falmer BIG update!!

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
These are very impressive foto's.

Afew things I noticed :

West stand seems even bigger from these pic's, gonna make some noise on matchdays!

First time I've had a good look at the s.stand and its probably just me and the fact that its unfinished but the roof looks sooooo wonky. Maybe it was just the angle the pic was taken from.

These photo's really give u a sense of how the place will feel on a matchday, its gonna be immense, absolutely rocking

Cheers BB

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
First time I've had a good look at the s.stand and its probably just me and the fact that its unfinished but the roof looks sooooo wonky. Maybe it was just the angle the pic was taken from.

Cheers BB

You do know it slopes down from the West side to the East, right? ???

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Top work Adrian.

Ads clicked :thumbsup:

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
This is the North Stand. It looks like this was taken from the back row. If it is, then I am very happy to have got my ticket up here.

040311-14.jpg

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Thank you to all who have contributed to Coundown to Falmer. Fantastic work by everyone and I really look forward to these updates. :thumbsup:

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
so much work to do on the south stand!

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
I think that question was taken on the back row actually. I took so many pictures from around that area. Cant wait for the pitch to go down, its going to look bloody booootiful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here