Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Sadly for you this is not the case and you are not Jesus.

Why do you always have to bring out the Christian stuff? What makes you think anyone would be Jesus? That's just ludicrous, he died over 2000 years ago! (Oh look! it's decomposed Jesus and his millions of bugs, we're saved!)
Look mate, I respect you spend your weekends outside Churchill Sq preaching 'Jesus will return' whilst handing out Bibles for kids. It's just that I don't think your passion for Christianity requires you to start identifying this so called Jesus!
Calm it down and stop thinking about people like Jesus and The Truth.

PS Though I differ with you about Jesus, I appreciate being considered a possibility. x

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Why do you always have to bring out the Christian stuff? What makes you think anyone would be Jesus? That's just ludicrous, he died over 2000 years ago! (Oh look! it's decomposed Jesus and his millions of bugs, we're saved!)
Look mate, I respect you spend your weekends outside Churchill Sq preaching 'Jesus will return' whilst handing out Bibles for kids. It's just that I don't think your passion for Christianity requires you to start identifying this so called Jesus!
Calm it down and stop thinking about people like Jesus and The Truth.

PS Though I differ with you about Jesus, I appreciate being considered a possibility. x

:lolol::lolol: Brilliant! You are on fire.

I wouldn't expect you to do any research but even the slightest glance on any thread on here about religion will tell you I am an Atheist and to accuse me of "always bringing up the Christian stuff" is farcical (still par for the course with your posts). If you dare look left you will notice that I would have a long way to go to get to Churchill Square everyday. Still don't let "The Truth" get in the way of a(nother) fantastically entertaining post. I found it especially entertaining because I had a funny feeling you would ignore the rest of the post and just focus on the fact that you are not (as I stated) Jesus.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
:lolol::lolol: Brilliant! You are on fire.

I am an Atheist and to accuse me of "always bringing up the Christian stuff" is farcical.
I found it especially entertaining because I had a funny feeling you would ignore the rest of the post and just focus on the fact that you are not (as I stated) Jesus.

Ok fair enough, it is a bit farcical to say you always bring up the Christian stuff, but you do sometimes do it.
As I said before, Jesus died over 2000 years ago, stop identifying who Jesus is when he is most probably still dead, it's only you finding it entertaining!
You've clearly read one too many Bibles I'm afraid. If I can help, just remember that Jesus probably wouldn't use NSC for his great return.
Oh and cut down on the Cliff Richard records too, they can't be helping!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Ok fair enough, it is a bit farcical to say you always bring up the Christian stuff, but you do sometimes do it.
As I said before, Jesus died over 2000 years ago, stop identifying who Jesus is when he is most probably still dead, it's only you finding it entertaining!
You've clearly read one too many Bibles I'm afraid. If I can help, just remember that Jesus probably wouldn't use NSC for his great return.
Oh and cut down on the Cliff Richard records too, they can't be helping!

Did you miss the bit where i said i am an atheist?

I am beginning to see how you do your research. This certianly explains the conclusions you arrive at.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Did you miss the bit where i said i am an atheist?

So you've gone from Christianity to Atheism?
Why don't you give all that shit up and just believe in yourself?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So you've gone from Christianity to Atheism?
Why don't you give all that shit up and just believe in yourself?

No not gone from christianity i have never been a christian.

I don't beleive in my self because i have no proof that i exsist.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Hhmm? Maybe Christianity was better for your head, I'm now a bit uncertain?

So you now think you don't exist?
Does that mean everyone else too or just you? I'm intrigued!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

I have never been a christian.

Sorry the last bit was tounge in cheek.

Insightful once again though.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I have never been a christian.

Okay chill out, no need to keep reminding me of your religious views, I'm sure everyone knows.
What's it like thinking you don't actually exisist? Do you pray to your non-existent God to save you from existence? Is the Matrix film your form of the Bible?
Don't be embarrassed to speak your heart Badfish, your angle on life is unreal!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Go on, start another thread and then start posting my previous quotes from different threads on it. Anyone with a brain should see this thread has been done out of pure boredom to entice me into making someones sad life seem virtually fun. How many times am I mentioned before I'd even posted? Look at the responses after my 1 post!
The beauty is the irony, as it's me whose mad.

i can assure you when this thread was started you did not even register on my pastameter,but thats no reason to stop bigging up your own self importance
i find it interesting how so called intelligent people are sucked in to all sorts of bullshit and lies when they spend too much time watching youtube or the the first half of NatGeo documentaries,

you of course could be getting your ideas from somewhere else but the real truth is you are being fed lies by the bullshit mini media you subscribe to and you believe it.

it goes without saying starting a thread like this will no doubt suck in people like you.....but you are very predictable.

but good for you

maybe when people take you to task you could simply reply with your evidence rather than be abusive

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Okay chill out, no need to keep reminding me of your religious views, I'm sure everyone knows.
What's it like thinking you don't actually exisist? Do you pray to your non-existent God to save you from existence? Is the Matrix film your form of the Bible?
Don't be embarrassed to speak your heart Badfish, your angle on life is unreal!

My God (he he), do you need everything repeating twice?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It's the end of time...

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Sorry but I've found a different Ghandi saying your one:
Never Apologize For being deluded
Many people, especially wise people, want to punish you as it's just an ego issue which makes them think they're wise, they are infact the complete opposite.
Never apologise for speaking unsubstantiated, vague, illogical bollocks. For being misguided. Because at the end of the day, anyone who takes offence is just confused and lost with what's worth it and not.

Never apologize for spouting your bullshit or for being detached from reality because whoever would say this to you, probably is really saying it to themselves.

If you think you are right and you believe it speak your mind (it will entertain everyone who hasn't a life on NSC).

Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth and that is why NSC will think of you at all times."

I've seen or heard that before but isn't there a bit about always using sunscreen? Where did that go to?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports