Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could UKIP win the General Election ?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Ms Bolter/Roger Bird thingy is quite amusing

it would seem she is prone to a few porkies

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...sex-scandal-Ukip-candidate-ever-attended.html

Ms Bolter, formerly Miss Ahmed, joining the "racist" UKIP party, the party that has many black and Asian candidates.....surely not.
The former Miss Ahmed, telling porkies about her qualifications, then accusing Roger Bird of sexual harassment after text messages passed to The Telegraph revealed the pair had been in a two month relationship........fill in the gaps eh.
Awaiting next weeks slur, and plenty more before the election.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Why wait till next week. Theres Neil Hamilton.

and... Ms Bolter WAS a Labour activist, but IS a UKIP member, and WAS a UKIP parliamentary candidate for a target seat, when these 'lies' were perpetrated :-D

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
From the good old Guardian. "The text messages released by Bird include one saying: “I am really missing u bird...” and another saying: “I love u bird and wish u let me look after u. Hope u feel better xx”.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
From the good old Guardian. "The text messages released by Bird include one saying: “I am really missing u bird...” and another saying: “I love u bird and wish u let me look after u. Hope u feel better xx”.

Yeah, Even I have to admit, these UKIP parliamentary candidates cannot be trusted :lolol:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Yeah, Even I have to admit, these UKIP parliamentary candidates cannot be trusted :lolol:

You are back tracking again. Then again your main aim as you quoted.......
"Im not debating. Im taking the piss out of people i consider complete, and utter wankers". And you expect to be taken seriously.
Now what else have you back tracked on lately.....Hove springs to mind.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Backtracking? Lauging at a shambles. Yeah ok haha. Im sorry that a UKIP member, and parliamentary candidate is making me laugh, and im sorry that Neil Hamilton is reminding me how UKIP are a change....and making me laugh. Hove? Aw, you mean Bushy wandering around muttering whilst I was enjoying a night out with my family? Its terribly hurtful for you to remind me, and you know that.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Backtracking at a shambles. Yeah ok haha. Im sorry that a UKIP member, and parliamentary candidate is making me laugh, and im sorry that Neil Hamilton is reminding me how UKIP are a change. Hove? Aw, you mean Bushy wandering around muttering whilst I was enjoying a night out with my family? Its terribly hurtful for you to remind me, and you know that.

Not hurtful, just the fact that the messages/pm's you sent where you arranged the time and place, and then back tracked because you might have stabbed him if you'd turned up, to a meeting that you, just to remind you, arranged the time and place.....means that you not only back track on the threads, but in real life.
Whilst you are laughing at a party that has turned up.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Ms Bolter, formerly Miss Ahmed, joining the "racist" UKIP party, the party that has many black and Asian candidates.....surely not.
The former Miss Ahmed, telling porkies about her qualifications, then accusing Roger Bird of sexual harassment after text messages passed to The Telegraph revealed the pair had been in a two month relationship........fill in the gaps eh.

She took One for the Team. Over the course of two months probably more than One.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Not hurtful, just the fact that the messages/pm's you sent where you arranged the time and place, and then back tracked because you might have stabbed him if you'd turned up, to a meeting that you, just to remind you, arranged the time and place.....means that you not only back track on the threads, but in real life.
Whilst you are laughing at a party that has turned up.

Youre being hurtful again..

Anyway, Im interested to hear you fill in the gaps regarding this 'slur'.
A 'slur' initiated by the party suspending the Party chairman, following allegations from a prominent UKIP member, who was the potential party candidate for their target seat of Basildon.
Watching a UKIP supporter rip apart the character of a UKIP parliamentary candidate will amuse me at the very least.
Im also interested in hearing about the 'slur' made against Neil Hamilton, by members of UKIP?.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Youre being hurtful again..

Anyway, Im interested to hear you fill in the gaps regarding this 'slur'.
A 'slur' initiated by the party suspending the Party chairman, following allegations from a prominent UKIP member, who was the potential party candidate for their target seat of Basildon.
Im also interested in hearing about the 'slur' made against Neil Hamilton, by members of UKIP?.

Just look back at my previous posts, the quotes re text messages sent to Roger Bird from the ex Labour formerly Miss Ahmed, who in my opinion after telling lies about her qualifications and relationship with Roger Bird....seeks to "slur" him and also jump on the anti UKIP bandwagon......imo a slur.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You keep saying ex labour as though thats important? I thought you were happy that Labour members were defecting....and do you refer to everybody by previous names? Why is that important to you? Is it the ethnicity of the name that disturbs you? She was considered a 'rising star' by the party, and was a potential candidate for the target Basildon seat. No matter how you want to spin it. She is UKIP. He is UKIP. Hamilton is UKIP, his accusers are UKIP.
If she has joined the 'anti UKIP bandwagon', on the strength of that, then the vetting process...the one that roots out BNP members for example, isnt doing to well is it on character examination, for their candidates.
Forgot to mention the other 'slur' The UKIP youth leader walking away from UKIP saying it was just a job that he was paid for, and he didnt agree with most of it. ;-) Its been a good month, along with the endorsement from Nick Griffin.
Like you say, it will be interesting to see how many 'slurs' UKIP members make about themselves next month.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You keep saying ex labour as though thats important? I thought you were happy that Labour members were defecting....and do you refer to everybody by previous names? Why is that important to you? Is it the ethnicity of the name that disturbs you? She was considered a 'rising star' by the party, and was a potential candidate for the target Basildon seat. No matter how you want to spin it. She is UKIP. He is UKIP. Hamilton is UKIP, his accusers are UKIP.
If she has joined the 'anti UKIP bandwagon', on the strength of that, then the vetting process...the one that roots out BNP members for example, isnt doing to well is it on character examination, for their candidates.
Forgot to mention the other 'slur' The UKIP youth leader walking away from UKIP saying it was just a job that he was paid for, and he didnt agree with most of it. ;-) Its been a good month, along with the endorsement from Nick Griffin.
Like you say, it will be interesting to see how many 'slurs' UKIP members make about themselves next month.

Don't worry your pretty head Dave. The voters that live here will have the choice to vote for who they want. I know it really angers you and you dislike UKIP, but don't worry, whatever the outcome it will not affect you over in Prague, it's us that will have to live with the consequences of whoever gets in, you'll be fine, please don't worry.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

The latest UKIP scandals are highly amusing,as far as political intrigue goes they rank inbetween who stole the downing street cat and the great scandal of 1987 as to why the main commons restaurant ran out of roast potatoes.

The non stories are keeping a couple of NSC posters happy though,Starting to think Farage doesnt really need to campaign anymore,just let the press report even more non stories and watch the internet monkeys lap up the useless info and whack themselves off thinking they are social saviours protecting us all from the rise of fascism in this country.

Whilst the wetters are doing that everyone else can get on and debate the issues.

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Don't worry your pretty head Dave. The voters that live here will have the choice to vote for who they want. I know it really angers you and you dislike UKIP, but don't worry, whatever the outcome it will not affect you over in Prague, it's us that will have to live with the consequences of whoever gets in, you'll be fine, please don't worry.

Im not worrying. Im laughing (as im sure you know). Of course the voters that live there will have the choice. I will also have the choice here in who I vote for in the UK. ;-)
Who is angry? The only 'angry' people will be UKIP supporters. Certainly not people who enjoy taking the piss out of the wankers. UKIP slurring themselves is brilliant. Why would I be angry?
Incidentally, I also plan to retire in the UK, I'll live the consequences as well.

You forgot to mention why this woman being 'ex labour' is important? As well as why you are using her previous name (Miss Ahmed). Its interesting. Im curious to know what is troubling you about her name, and her ex political affiliations.

You are clearly angry
'Just look back at my previous posts, the quotes re text messages sent to Roger Bird from the ex Labour formerly Miss Ahmed'

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The latest UKIP scandals are highly amusing,as far as political intrigue goes they rank inbetween who stole the downing street cat and the great scandal of 1987 as to why the main commons restaurant ran out of roast potatoes.

The non stories are keeping a couple of NSC posters happy though,Starting to think Farage doesnt really need to campaign anymore,just let the press report even more non stories and watch the internet monkeys lap up the useless info and whack themselves off thinking they are social saviours protecting us all from the rise of fascism in this country.

Whilst the wetters are doing that everyone else can get on and debate the issues.

As a 'damage control' post. Thats weak, even for you.
Yes, the potential UKIP candidate for the UKIP target seat of Basildon in a few months, accusing the Party General Secretary of inappropriate behaviour, and Hamiltons 'expenses issue' is up there with the Downing Street cat affair :lolol:
'
Love to see the excuses the UKIP supporters offer up, and definitely looking forward to Soulman explaining why the affilation to her previous party, and former name is important. Thanks.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here